List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Will ANB replace Murphy?

• Yes, Neal-Bullen will push Murphy out of the side

• No, Nicks will pick both Neal-Bullen and Murphy

• No, Murphy will play with Neal-Bullen playing SANFL as depth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suspect that with the recent excitement surrounding the GWS acquisitions, this one's gone under the radar a bit. I reckon ANB will probably have the biggest impact next season, partly because he should replace the lowest-value member of our 22. But beyond that, his attributes are perfectly suited to our current style. With the dilution of pick 25, I can even probably live with handing that over to get the deal done.

People on here put way to much certainty on pick 25

In the history of drafting a pick between 21-30 plays and average of 67 games for their first club, and 90 career clubs.

Once that pick gets to 31-40, those averages drop again.

ANB comes in as a ready made consist footballer that we need now and for the next four years

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we even have a list spot available for a pick at 25 or later?
If not that’s bad management given some of the remaining dead wood in the squad, but we may as well then give it to Melbourne for ANB plus a later pick to get Welsh, or a future pick.

ANB four too 10 BnF finishes in a row, two have been top 5 and last night finished 3rd.

He brings leadership, consistency and hardness at the footy - can spend time on ball

Seriously under rated by many on this forum - he will significantly help us become a more consistent team

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In a team that is top 3 for games won over the last 5 years and has a premiership, these type of quality players do not become available very often. Given his durability, he's still closer to someone in their mid 20s than he is to someone near the end. Could very easily be playing high quality footy in his mid 30s like a Zorko.

Turning 29 next near is not old! People make it sound like he's nearing 40 in footy terms. Given the issues Cumming has had, I would put money on ANB still playing good footy in 6 years over Cumming.

Do we even have a list spot available for a pick at 25 or later?
If not that’s bad management given some of the remaining dead wood in the squad, but we may as well then give it to Melbourne for ANB plus a later pick to get Welsh, or a future pick.
It'd take some shuffling (the mechanics have been described here and in other places, I'm too impatient to do it) but it'd be possible to free up space for a third pick, yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Back