Need a Laugh????

Remove this Banner Ad

Blueinblood

Cancelled
Sep 18, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you were gloating about a good win from our VFL side today, spare a thought fo Essendon. Results wise this would have to be one of their worst week ever. Its always good to see one of our fiercest rivals lose. If you thought Essendons AFL side was bad today...well you havent seen their VFL team this week.

2008 VFL Seniors

Williamstown 8.6 12.12 19.19 23.27 (165)
Bendigo Bombers 0.0 1.2 1.3 1.4 (10)

GOALS:
Williamstown: Rose 5 Skipper 4 O'Keefe 3 Little 3 Higgins 2 Johnson 2 Tiller Street Picken Urch
Bendigo Bombers: Bellchambers

BEST:
Williamstown: McKenzie Jolley Higgins Johnson Stretton West
Bendigo Bombers: Skipworth Crameri Johnson Hooker Chartres Williams

BUT WAIT THERES MORE! If you thought that was bad, well.....you havent seen their VFL reserves. Another inspirational performance!

2008 VFL Reserves

Williamstown 10.2 18.12 26.14 36.25 (241)
Bendigo Bombers 0.1 0.2 0.2 0.2 (2)

GOALS:
Williamstown: Galea 9 Mulligan 4 Dickson 3 Cartelli 3 Cravino 3 Young 3 Stack 3 Georgiadis 3 Chiu 2 Grossman 2 Keddell

BEST:
Williamstown: Keddell Stack Galea Chiu Cravino O'Shea
Bendigo Bombers: Taylor Thomson Humphrey Ford Young Gawthorp

That makes a combined losing total of 450 points between their three teams this week.

WELL DONE BOMBERS!:thumbsu:

Whenever i want a laugh i just say "Collingwood", does the trick every time. But that is just scary Essendon are beaming with confidence and talent its uncanny. They had some new records in one day, first time Adelaide beat them in Melbourne since the Crows came into the comp and those small losses suffered by their VFL teams have to be some kind of a record.

How the hell did the Bullants lose to them! :eek:

That's terrible!

For the last time, BG. Do you or do you not want a donut? I'm freezing to death and I have an awful feeling the van has closed anyway. :mad:

For the last time, BG. Do you or do you not want a donut? I'm freezing to death and I have an awful feeling the van has closed anyway. :mad:

Perfect thread to post that in Thy!

P.S No donut thanks BUT BRING ME MY DAMN COFFEE!!! ;)

Perfect thread to post that in Thy!

P.S No donut thanks BUT BRING ME MY DAMN COFFEE!!! ;)

Here ya go BG

coffee-cup.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here ya go BG

coffee-cup.JPG

With his 'spoon' and two 'cubes' pointing away happily and his all-round froffiness, i assume he must be a MORNING coffee TC.....if ya know what i mean! :D:eek:

BTW how the hell can you get bent over by 150-200 pts, score either one or NO goals, and STILL end up with such extensive 'best' players lists??? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a Laugh????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back