Neutrals who are you supporting in the GF?

Who do you want to win the 2017 AFL grand final?

• Adelaide

Votes: 480 67.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 228 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond don’t deserve it, have been gifted this by the AFL through their immoral rules and easy draw.

I hope they choke on the biggest stage of all.
You have the easiest draw year in year out playing at your shit boutique stadium situated in a shanty town inhabited by inbred freaks like you.
You get the big home ground advantage in H&A games like the interstate sides all the while never having to leave the state. If you genuinely think you'd finish 2nd without your cheating fixture you're kidding yourself.

You have the easiest draw year in year out playing at your shit boutique stadium situated in a shanty town inhabited by inbred freaks like you.
You get the big home ground advantage in H&A games like the interstate sides all the while never having to leave the state. If you genuinely think you'd finish 2nd without your cheating fixture you're kidding yourself.
I don't live in Geelong.

KP has the best facilities in the state.

We get a home ground advantage that's unique to a Victorian side? Maybe that's because we are the only side not located in Melbourne?

You have a 'cheating' fixture, how many home games did you get to play at your home ground this year, 15? We only got to play half of that, at 7. Richmond are the cheats if anything. You even get the Grand Final at your home ground.

Hahahahaha

What the hell is wrong with the football team called Geelong playing in the town called - wait for it - Geelong?

Adelaide. Richmond fans will be unbearable if they win. On the other hand i got a couple of mates that bleed Yellow and black and would like to see them win for them.

The best team this year has been Adelaide. Several times I wrote them off but thy keep producing great, exciting, footy.

I've never supported an Adelaide team in a GF before, so this will be strange. But go the Crows.

PS: Love to see Eddie kick 6 sausage rolls and win the Norm Smith.

I really enjoy watching Adelaide.
Add this to the whole Phil Walsh scenario and I have no hesitation in supporting them this week.
That said, Dusty Martin is hands down the most watchable footballer in the game right now.
Some highly rated players who won't be playing this weekend could learn from the way Dusty trusts his mates

Just remembered that shambolic Focus On Footy group that wanted to take over Richmond last year. I hope they've got their GF tickets!

I want the Crows to kick the last score to tie to game so we get a replay :)

Not so. we have a thread that has banned them from tickets :D

What a change in 12 months, i wonder what those FoF fools are doing now....

Tigers for me. First reason I then have a small take-away in that we were knocked out by the premiers.

And second just to stick it up some of the salty Victorian team supporters on here - especially North Melbourne supporters who rarely have anything positive to say, miserable bunch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond get given the QF against a higher ranked opponent on their home ground, the GF against a higher ranked opponent on their home ground, the MRP's disregard of the rules to allow their captain to play, and their fans come out whinging about which jumper they have to wear. It's got to be Adelaide for me. Best side all year, best story, and would be thoroughly deserving. Hopefully it's a decent contest!

Richmond dealt with GWS by taking out the ALL Australian midfielder in the first quarter and effectively ending their ability to compete on even terms.

Can't support a tainted team. Go Crows.
GWS took away our All Australian midfielder in the draft 6 years ago. At least they only missed theirs for 3 quarters, not 6 years.

Richmond get given the QF against a higher ranked opponent on their home ground, the GF against a higher ranked opponent on their home ground, the MRP's disregard of the rules to allow their captain to play, and their fans come out whinging about which jumper they have to wear. It's got to be Adelaide for me. Best side all year, best story, and would be thoroughly deserving. Hopefully it's a decent contest!
Richmond played where the AFL told them to.
Richmond play the grand final where every grand final is played.
Richmond accepted straight away that they will wear the clash.
Richmond player doesnt get suspended because he was going for the ball, not the bump.

Richmond played where the AFL told them to.
Richmond play the grand final where every grand final is played.
Richmond accepted straight away that they will wear the clash.
Richmond player doesnt get suspended because he was going for the ball, not the bump.
I'm not sure if you misinterpreted what I meant? I wasn't suggesting that the AFL was changing venues deliberately to suit the Tigers, merely that the venues used favoured the Tigers. Also regarding the jumper I referred to Richmond fans, not the club.

The Cotchin one is the only one that is a deliberate manipulation by the AFL. Personally I don't think you should get rubbed out for that, but the rules suggest he should have received a suspension or a fine. It's better that he didn't as it limits any excuses.

What a sore pack of loser Melbournians are lol. Especially Hawthorn, Geelong and North Melbourne. North Melbourne really need to relocate to Tasmania. They have the same support in Melbourne as Sydney and Brisbane. Hawthorn supporters need to stick to boring golf and gambling and driving subarus. Cheese balls. Better off dead than living in Geelong lol. Collingwood supporters jealous as hell. Carlton supporters buy a membership you weaklings

Few Hawkers are supporting the Tigs. Geelong are just still pissed that we finally beat them (and chose to do it in a final), and North are the same over the Dusty Saga (How could we not give it to em, after how confident they were). Its all in the past fellas, holding onto such resentment will do you no good.

It was going to be the Tire's but after the Cochin free ride from MRP (AFL) they can go and get ****ed. "GO THE CROWS"

Remove this Banner Ad

Neutrals who are you supporting in the GF?

Back