Opinion New AFC HQ: We're on like Donkey Kong!

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wasn't in an industry that has had a long history of strong unionism, I would not be in the position I am now of having bought a house within 6 years of starting

Unions fight for their members in ways that no one else will
Been employed and bought a house. How did anyone ever do this without a union?

If I wasn't in an industry that has had a long history of strong unionism, I would not be in the position I am now of having bought a house within 6 years of starting

Unions fight for their members in ways that no one else will
lol, so you’re saying you need a union to achieve this and others out in private enterprises without unions couldn’t?

Been employed and bought a house. How did anyone ever do this without a union?
He has had some doozeys in his time but this is right up there.

I worked on a building site whilst at uni, I was in a union for those 2-3 years, didn’t dawn on me I have the union to thank for being able to buy my first home

He has had some doozeys in his time but this is right up there.

I worked on a building site whilst at uni, I was in a union for those 2-3 years, didn’t dawn on me I have the union to thank for being able to buy my first home
If it wasn’t for the Union, the house might have been cheaper and he could have bought it in 4 years

But you’ve gone searching for reasons why Olsen shouldn’t be given some credit for getting us Thebby, some are just silly.

The club has had to deal with 2 govts, 3 councils, ridiculous NIMBYS and the end result we are going to have a great facility on the edge of town.

Posters on here have slammed him along the way, it’s only reasonable to now acknowledge what he and the club have achieved.

Fairs fair. You are right. The positive on all this is we will have a state of the art facility.

If it wasn’t for the Union, the house might have been cheaper and he could have bought it in 4 years
Chief executive salaries rose by an average of 14% in the past financial year, according to the latest annual report from the Governance Institute of Australia. While general staff working at listed companies received average fixed pay increases of about 5% over the past 12 months.

Yeah it's definitely those unions doing the damage......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back