News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma jumpers aren't bad, and it'll be sad to see them go, but def happy to see the back of bloody Reebok....Hopefully.

With New Balance it has given Melbourne more control apparently. From what I have heard Cam Schwab has been working with New Balance for the jumper.

With the new jumper it will be our choice, one of the clubs to do so.

Actually that's not entirely true, Reebok make excellent media caps. Far, far better than anything we had with Nike. Other than that they suck. The guernseys were fine but everything else sucked.

Actually that's not entirely true, Reebok make excellent media caps. Far, far better than anything we had with Nike. Other than that they suck. The guernseys were fine but everything else sucked.

Yes I can remember them now, teal visor lol

Does anyone know if Collingwood will be getting a new jumper in 2011? Also any idea what colour the training jumper will be for 2011? This years training jumper was light blue.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if Collingwood will be getting a new jumper in 2011?

I think some have seen the new adidas template which as it stands has straight lines instead of the curves at the sides.

Not sure if it will be tight fitting or if the club logo will stay (assume so). Just looking forward to seeing the Gold logo!!!

Does anyone know if Collingwood will be getting a new jumper in 2011? Also any idea what colour the training jumper will be for 2011? This years training jumper was light blue.

Thanks in advance.

Not too sure mate i always wait and see what's next years design,i assume the logo will stay good to hear there will be straight lines but will it be on the back?
Like Last year they released the 2010 New Apparel in December

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure mate i always wait and see what's next years design,i assume the logo will stay good to hear there will be straight lines but will it be on the back?
Like Last year they released the 2010 New Apparel in December

Cheers mate. I was hearing we might go to Nike, is this true?

Source? :)

Mate IMO Adidas would not want to let go of sponsoring the Premiers:D.

I was reading it something in these forums. I hope we get a actual clash jumper that looks different. I dont know why Eddie is so against adding a alternate. We have history that we are all proud of but we got to get with the times and have a real true alternate.

I also hope we go sign with Nike for next season.

x2_2effac6

I think some have seen the new adidas template which as it stands has straight lines instead of the curves at the sides.

Not sure if it will be tight fitting or if the club logo will stay (assume so). Just looking forward to seeing the Gold logo!!!

New template getting rid of the round bib on the front above ADIDAS logo, more V-necked with ADIDAS logo inside the collar. Round arch on back gone as well.

Club logo removed from the guernsey I have seen.

Parera said:
Cheers mate. I was hearing we might go to Nike, is this true?

100% still with ADIDAS

New template getting rid of the round bib on the front above ADIDAS logo, more V-necked with ADIDAS logo inside the collar. Round arch on back gone as well.

100% still with ADIDAS

Thanks, any idea when our deal with Adidas expires?

100% still with ADIDAS

What..WHAT?

Collingwood's going to have a collar on our jumper next season?

Does it look the same as this years? Also have you seen what colour our training kits look like? This year it was sky blue.

Nah mate different to this seasons template. Not so much round neck and not semi-circle bib above logo. Looks more like Nike design, with the logo inside the V-neck.

I've only seen the ones in the ADIDAS licensed apparel catalogue and there is only one black one and one white one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back