News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate different to this seasons template. Not so much round neck and not semi-circle bib above logo. Looks more like Nike design, with the logo inside the V-neck.

I've only seen the ones in the ADIDAS licensed apparel catalogue and there is only one black one and one white one.

Your a champ mate but im confused by "logo inside the v-neck" Please elaborate.

Your a champ mate but im confused by "logo inside the v-neck" Please elaborate.

Grab a photo of the 2010 jumper. See how the Adidas logo sits down on the white stripe rather than up on the black collar? I'm guessing UW means that the logo will be moved up and onto the collar (which in 2011 will have a different shape).

Reebok and Nike also tend to have their logo as part of the collar area, while Puma and ISC generally have their logo sitting separate from the collar.

CarltonClash-6.png

Ok using the Nike logo on the Carlton guernsey as an example, its a V-neck with the swoosh logo in the navy cuff, imagine the Collingwood neck similar with an ADIDAS logo in it. Its a tiny bit thicker V-neck and obviously black. Ill try get pictures from the catalogue tomorrow.

CarltonClash-6.png

Ok using the Nike logo on the Carlton guernsey as an example, its a V-neck with the swoosh logo in the navy cuff, imagine the Collingwood neck similar with an ADIDAS logo in it. Its a tiny bit thicker V-neck and obviously black. Ill try get pictures from the catalogue tomorrow.

Your a champ!

Cant wait for pics. :D

New template getting rid of the round bib on the front above ADIDAS logo, more V-necked with ADIDAS logo inside the collar. Round arch on back gone as well.

Club logo removed from the guernsey I have seen.

100% still with ADIDAS

Who told you that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah mate different to this seasons template. Not so much round neck and not semi-circle bib above logo. Looks more like Nike design, with the logo inside the V-neck.

I've only seen the ones in the ADIDAS licensed apparel catalogue and there is only one black one and one white one.

Could you take pictures of the Catalogue? :D:thumbsu:

Mind you, they aren't flogging their 2010 jumpers any cheaper.

On second look, the Mission logo looks a photoshopped there I reckon.
They did have this template when with Diadora, like in the picture of Montgomery in the news section of the front page.
It's hard to imagine they might have gone to all that effort on year-old pictures, with editted collar and cuff colours (ie red/white to blue) if they could just use one from last year. But who knows.

The middle-two players on the website banner up the tp (sorry don't know names) seem to have this "new" collar on too, whereas big bad Barry doesnt. Their jumpers also look a lighter shade of blue.

I think your on to something Smeags. If you look at the pic on the right there is no apparell sponsor logo on the AFL tag down the bottom.

Short sponsor also looks different and ball sponsor has been removed. The have obviously been doing a bit of shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back