News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Pictures if you have any.:D

Ok, this is a very crap photo taken with a crap iphone but if you look closely you can make out the V-Neck on Collingwoods 2011 guernsey and the removal of the club logo on the left. Also the arch from the back is gone and the stripes creep over the top past the neck, making almost a numbers box. At the time of print, Collingwood hadn't secured Aussie Home Loans as its sponsor for next season, so Adidas have left it blank for now. I'm not sure if they have re-signed Aussie yet or not. You can also see a little > and < on the side of the guernsey, this is in line with the template.

67213_1628175473645_1514337606_31558493_1036976_n.jpg

Yeah that short sponsor on the left definitely looks like Diadora.

So, they've shopped the Diadora pic from 2 years ago. But why?

Because they really, REALLY wanted to have two players in action bookending the website, and KooGa/Mission would not have appreciated any free ads for ex-sponsors?

Now that I think about it, those in-game shots had to be shopped to some extent given the "new" collar, so there's no reason to presume anything there is accurate for 2011...hmph.

Ok, this is a very crap photo taken with a crap iphone but if you look closely you can make out the V-Neck on Collingwoods 2011 guernsey and the removal of the club logo on the left. Also the arch from the back is gone and the stripes creep over the top past the neck, making almost a numbers box. At the time of print, Collingwood hadn't secured Aussie Home Loans as its sponsor for next season, so Adidas have left it blank for now. I'm not sure if they have re-signed Aussie yet or not. You can also see a little > and < on the side of the guernsey, this is in line with the template.

Thanks for taking that photo :thumbsu:

If true, that's exactly what I want the Pies to be wearing on a permanent basis.

That looks like a huge improvement :thumbsu: I can see the pies making a big climb in the AJL next year.

And I've noticed you can't but Collingwood's clash anywhere. Can anyone explain to me why?

That looks like a huge improvement :thumbsu: I can see the pies making a big climb in the AJL next year.

And I've noticed you can't but Collingwood's clash anywhere. Can anyone explain to me why?

I noticed that too! It's not available from Adidas next year either. Such a shame considering it's a better guernsey in my opinion.

:confused: mine isn't.... The manufacturer tag on the bottom corner of the jumper, under his arm....
You must have a wider screen than me, Willo :p.

That adidas template is interesting, the collar looks to me like the ISC one, with the top in a V rather than rounded, and the logo inside it.

Not sure if I'm a fan of the > < thingos, sure to gain more controversy from bashers of the last "design-impeding" template from adidas.
The shoulder detailing is peculiar, it's black up the top on the front yet striped on the back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your a legend.

Not a fan of the new Essendon jumper. Not a fan of the new Adidas template either. While Collingwood's jumper wasn't that great because of the silly lines, ours was fine, and would have been perfect if the sash was 2008 Puma-ish. Adidas, you already have willy of the week wrapped up in my books.

Not a fan of the new Essendon jumper. Not a fan of the new Adidas template either. While Collingwood's jumper wasn't that great because of the silly lines, ours was fine, and would have been perfect if the sash was 2008 Puma-ish. Adidas, you already have willy of the week wrapped up in my books.

Your sash needs to be straighter like ours

I wouldn't mind a Richmond-esque one (2010), but a dead straight one is just not Essendon.

The one you had this year is way too curved in my opinion, are they using the exact same curved sash for 2011 :eek:?

That was quick Cory. And I've gotta say after seeing that I may have totally changed my view on it (nothing against you Cory, just seeing the template in larger form somewhat changed my mind drastically)

Hahahha

@ULTIMATE_WARRIOR

Do we have the gold afl logo next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back