News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Wouldn't you like to keep club tradition? Rather than embarrass the club wearing 'something crazy'. The barcode jumper was bad enough...

Loved that jumper. Im all for respecting tradition but sometimes you gota mix things up.

Surely Collingwood home vs North home and white shorts solve the problem.

That was the debate I mentioned.

Personally I think they clash more than most so called clashes and if I was a player and I was under pressure to pass, I'd just be seeing white/dark stripes everywhere. But something has to change about that situation because it goes against the rules of the home team choosing to wear their jumper.

But still, Collingwood won't be changing their jumper anytime soon, so it's better to not wear 'smoething crazy' at all, isn't it?

But still, Collingwood won't be changing their jumper anytime soon, so it's better to not wear 'smoething crazy' at all, isn't it?

They have worn some crazy things in bast pre-season cups I believe..

(BTW how do I upload my avatar?)

In order for there to be a fair result for the Collingwood/North debate (when North are home), they either need to invert the colours on their jumper (white stripes on blue rather than blue on white), OR Collingwood need a predominantly black clash jumper (preferably without stripes) with white shorts. But I doubt that happening, seeing as their main jumper is already mainly black.

They have worn some crazy things in bast pre-season cups I believe..

(BTW how do I upload my avatar?)
Go to myBigFooty at the top of the page. Once there, there is a menu down the left hand side, the avatar option is on that menu.

Better pic of the new Cats clash jumper.
Lee, I figure you can pull the new ISC logo off that :thumbsu:

Clash-LGE.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the new Geelong jumper. A lot better then most clash jumpers. Good work ISC and Geelong.

Care to expand, fellas?
The only change I would make is get rid of the gradient/side panels.
Other than that, it's all you could ask for IMO.

well i was a massive fan of their old away

this just looks too... bland i guess

navy blue and a gradient also never works well on a jumper thats not the ochre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back