News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to shoot whoever put "guernsey's" on that image.

aposter3.jpg

I really like the NAB cup version and will be buying one.

Training ones are ok. The red one is an obvious point of difference for training drills.

Very eye catching jumpers that's for sure.

Good job Tigers.

The more I look at the new designs, the more I can see little differences. Like the red mockup only has one very thin line in its pattern. whereas the others have two white ones. Except on the real yellow one, where the left hand thin line is definitely grey and doesn't go all the way up to the shoulder. And on the real ones, the pattern ends in roughly the middle of each shoulder but that's only true of the red mockup - the other two are clearly shifted left. Yet those two have the curve nearest the tiger's head in the right spot - on the red mockup, that curve disappears under the head which isn't what happens on the real things.

Oh, and Kooga is now in yellow on the yellow jumper.

just needs to be a shade of gold that's you know, gold? not orange? elite level of aussie rules football and our gold premiership badges are pissed-on-orange.

Anyone heard or seen anything about St.Kilda's 2011 guernseys?

Obviously if we stay with ISC then we will need new ones with the new logo and I would also expect to see new NAB cup and training tops.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence to your efforts gava, but they all look crap, the gold on the AFL logo a stupid idea IMO. Keep the normal red and blue logo and put something underneath it, like 2010 Premiers. Kinda like they do with the GF logos, but make them sub-laminated since they will be worn for a season.

I like this one by itself but I've tried something similar on a jumper and it doesn't look great. Still, I'd prefer it over the current one.

Maybe black and gold would work but I get the feeling gold just looks crap (it's really just a shade of beige anyway).

Anyone heard or seen anything about St.Kilda's 2011 guernseys?

Obviously if we stay with ISC then we will need new ones with the new logo and I would also expect to see new NAB cup and training tops.....

huh? Did I miss something?
Do you mean the new ISC logo? Or have the Saints got a new one?

huh? Did I miss something?
Do you mean the new ISC logo? Or have the Saints got a new one?

Yeah, probably should have said new ISC logo. If they hadn't changed it then i would assume we wouldn't need new jumpers at all but now, assuming we stay with them, we will need new sets.

The navy blue and gold AFL logo looks by far the best on screen, but it just doesn't work that well printed on the jumpers (and then filmed for TV). I've got no other solutions, other than something like a gold star above the logo to indicate that they're the current champions.

Yeah, probably should have said new ISC logo. If they hadn't changed it then i would assume we wouldn't need new jumpers at all but now, assuming we stay with them, we will need new sets.
Apparently your cuffs are turning from white to black...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back