News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
454232-gws-jumper.jpg

Found this on the Herald Sun website.....they say the AFL has registered this as GWS jumper!

Looks like Goodscore has updated all the ISC teams.

2.jpg
2.jpg

- first look at the back of the Cats clash, which explains where the other logo went.
- Sydney's clash loses the full swan and V in favour of the more common yoke.

I really like the Swans clash jumper.

I like how they've kept a hint of the V on the Swans jumper (e.g. where the ISC logo is). I'd almost go as far to say that the jumper is even better than their home one. :thumbsu:

I'm guessing that the ISC triangle is only on the training jumpers...

EDIT: and maybe the on-field/off-field merchandise (minus jumper)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney's away looks sensational, I wish they'd wear something like that but inverted as their home.

And St. Kilda's 2011 away WOULD look better with a red outline on the black, as someone else suggested.

So far we know. Besides Gold Coast...

ADELAIDE: No confirmed changes
BRISBANE: Now with KooGa and same sponsor logos changed
CARLTON: No confirmed changes, rumoured new clash strip with light blue
COLLINGWOOD: Template change with thicker collar cuff, new sponsor and club logo removed. Back returns to normal 3 stripe design minus the semi circle
ESSENDON: Template change with thicker collar cuff and a straight sash
FREMANTLE: Totally different jumper, loosing the anchor and red/green and going with 3 white V's on purple. Vica-versa for clash, now with ISC
GEELONG: New clash guernsey with thin white stripes on blue jumper, new ISC logo
HAWTHORN: Sponsor logo changed to lower case
MELBOURNE: Now with New Balance and new club logo added to above sponsor
NORTH MELBOURNE: No confirmed changes, rumoured sponsor logo update on back
PORT ADELAIDE: No confirmed changes
RICHMOND: Now with KooGa, new sponsors TBA and added and new designs for training and NAB Cup.
ST. KILDA: Black cuffs on home jumper and a new clash guernsey with a big white cross and red and black on each respective side, new ISC logo
SYDNEY: New clash jumper incorporating the opera house instead of swan in the V, new ISC logo
WEST COAST: No confirmed changes
WESTERN BULLDOGS: No confirmed changes

Hawthorn will continue to have a Kokoda game in 2011, meaning the Kokoda 'camo' jumper will be worn.

Not exactly a 'new jumper', more an update.

Hawthorn will continue to have a Kokoda game in 2011, meaning the Kokoda 'camo' jumper will be worn.

Not exactly a 'new jumper', more an update.

Is it a different jumper? Or the same jumper worn again?
If so, how is it an update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back