News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame how they went about the paddlepop lion, I quite like the design now after being very much against it initially.
Could have worked for another team.

It's a shame how they went about the paddlepop lion, I quite like the design now after being very much against it initially.
Could have worked for another team.
It just had to be the same size as the fitzroy lion and it would've lasted longer than it did

It just had to be the same size as the fitzroy lion and it would've lasted longer than it did
Agreed.

I also think it came in on a bad template, that Puma collar didn't work for it, and it had a big boxed BOQ slapped on, when they thinned out that logo it looked very nice.

40045-st-kilda-saints-2015-adults-clash-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg

**** yeh

Interesting that LED is ironed on, they must have been close to a new sponsor and it fell through pretty late in the negotiations.

Interesting that LED is ironed on, they must have been close to a new sponsor and it fell through pretty late in the negotiations.
+ A bit transparent

although the ledified logo is ironed on, in the description of the guernsey it says fully sublimated.
I'm sure it will be, I'm just thinking that when they made up some mocks they may have expected another sponsor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gold logo just doesn't work for me, looks faded and a an off shade of gold.

Would be better off putting a little premiership cup above the AFL logo all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back