News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great until Sotuhs play someone in green.
Similarly wouldn't really help Hawthorn against the orange in the GWS top.
And they have white in their jumper so we can't wear white shorts or a white jumper.
What to do?
I guess if we ever get scheduled to play the Giants away we will find out.

And they have white in their jumper so we can't wear white shorts or a white jumper.
What to do?
I guess if we ever get scheduled to play the Giants away we will find out.
GWS don't have white as a major colour in their jumper. Most of the front is charcoal. Most of the back is orange. Not enough white to play a part in clash top discussions.

From the HFC magazine they send out a few times a year re our clash guernsey:

"2015 marks the launch of an exciting new clash guernsey - the first to be produced by adidas. The design is inspired by a modern graphic with a unique take on the Hawthorn Football Club heritage. The process began over a year ago and included close collaboration with the club to bring a new take on the existing guernsey.
Motivated by the on-field battle and recent success of the club the new guernsey will be launched early April in the lead up to the Round 6 game against GWS."

The team will wear the guernsey in Round 6 (v GWS), Round 12 (v Adel) and Round 19 (v WCE)
Tell me where the 'heritage' is in that shitty jumper

Tell me where the 'heritage' is in that shitty jumper
V-shape.
Hawthorn-1925.gif

I love the way South Sydney do their home and away jumpers.
The keep the red and green vertical stripes.
For home games, they have black shorts with black side panels on the jumper - thus a dark jumper.
images

Away, they have white shorts and white side panels - thus a light jumper, but the integrity of the jumper remains with both.
images

What would our home jumper with white shorts look like if we have the two gold and three brown stripes, with a white side panel and white shorts? Can here anyone mock it up?
images
Hawthorn Away.png

Will they be on all teams guernseys for that round?? Or just the teams that play a "tribute" match?

Not sure, it would be a nice touch if all teams had it though imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back