News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
40042-st-kilda-saints-2015-adults-home-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg
Funny that the club name inside the collar tripped their spell checker :D

It's a shame how they went about the paddlepop lion, I quite like the design now after being very much against it initially.
Could have worked for another team.
Ruddy hell, this is like when people say the WCE tripan is good but it's just that the wings are so much better. Nah. The Paddlepop is a shit design on any team.

The Dare logo looks good on the Saints jumper, doesn't overlap or mess with the white panel, all looks really balanced too...but yeah that club logo needs to be a tad bigger or lower so it isn't so cramped with the sponsor.

The Dare logo looks good on the Saints jumper, doesn't overlap or mess with the white panel, all looks really balanced too...but yeah that club logo needs to be a tad bigger or lower so it isn't so cramped with the sponsor.
I'd prefer the shield above the sponsor logo if the latter is going to be halfway down the chest.

The shield gets lost placed on the players manly boobicles.

From the HFC magazine they send out a few times a year re our clash guernsey:

"2015 marks the launch of an exciting new clash guernsey - the first to be produced by adidas. The design is inspired by a modern graphic with a unique take on the Hawthorn Football Club heritage. The process began over a year ago and included close collaboration with the club to bring a new take on the existing guernsey.
Motivated by the on-field battle and recent success of the club the new guernsey will be launched early April in the lead up to the Round 6 game against GWS."

The team will wear the guernsey in Round 6 (v GWS), Round 12 (v Adel) and Round 19 (v WCE)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orange and Gold are pretty close.

Certainly closer than navy with a bit of red and yellow (Adelaide) and gold (Hawthorn).
Theres no reason hawks shiuld wear a clash against either

just the home guernsey with white shorts will do

GWS' guernsey has major colours of charcoal and orange.
Hawthorn's home guernsey has major colour of yellow (clashes with orange)
Hawthorn's away guernsey has major colour of brown (clashes with charcoal)
IMO either guernsey is not suitable for away games vs GWS.

I love the way South Sydney do their home and away jumpers.
The keep the red and green vertical stripes.
For home games, they have black shorts with black side panels on the jumper - thus a dark jumper.
images

Away, they have white shorts and white side panels - thus a light jumper, but the integrity of the jumper remains with both.
images

What would our home jumper with white shorts look like if we have the two gold and three brown stripes, with a white side panel and white shorts? Can here anyone mock it up?
images

I love the way South Sydney do their home and away jumpers.
The keep the red and green vertical stripes.
For home games, they have black shorts with black side panels on the jumper - thus a dark jumper.
images

Away, they have white shorts and white side panels - thus a light jumper, but the integrity of the jumper remains with both.
images

What would our home jumper with white shorts look like if we have the two gold and three brown stripes, with a white side panel and white shorts? Can here anyone mock it up?
images
It's great until Sotuhs play someone in green.
Similarly wouldn't really help Hawthorn against the orange in the GWS top.

I have noticed that South sydney concept before and i think it looks terrific.

Do you think it could work with carlton? White side panels, white collar and side collar (two arms) (not sure what those are called haha) and white shorts.

Anyone care to do a mock up with that along side a dark home jumper for another team?

If someone can do that, thanks in advance

I have noticed that South sydney concept before and i think it looks terrific.

Do you think it could work with carlton? White side panels, white collar and side collar (two arms) (not sure what those are called haha) and white shorts.

Anyone care to do a mock up with that along side a dark home jumper for another team?

If someone can do that, thanks in advance
2dgmdcp.jpg
2e5skrn.jpg

It's still predominantly a dark top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back