News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to think so.
It is quite simply one of the worst AFL jumpers not produced by Puma.
(Hawthorn Diamond, West Coast Ochre, Brisbane Nursing Home sheets)
Pretty sure they made collingwoods barcode as well

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with that Hawthorn jumper in terms of the shapes involved. It's like a vee with some random smaller vees below it at different shapes and sizes in no real order and then a stripe through the middle taken out of them all. Combine that with brown to gold gradients on all the vee and brown dots throughout a gold to white gradient yoke underneath. It feels like the designer was just playing with pathfinder, gradients and patterns at random until they ended up with it.

Strangely though I like the mix of metallic gold, brown and white. It's not the kind of thing I'd choose for a footy jumper but it's cool.
I've never been a fan of Hawthorn's traditional colours though.

To be fair, he's drawn much harder shit. Brisbane's indigenous jumper looked like a nightmare to recreate.
Brisbane gave me the vector artwork for that one.
The Indigenous Round jumpers have been the hardest so far.
And the two hardest were Hawthorn and Brisbane, and they both gave me artwork.
So in effect they became the easiest.
I'm hoping for artwork for this clash jumper from adidas.
(So I deleted the tweet)

Carlton logo was still the rounded one of the "Northern Blues" jumper in yesterdays VFL practice match.

Though that's the least of my concerns with that "alignment".

And the two hardest were Hawthorn and Brisbane, and they both gave me artwork.
So in effect they became the easiest.

That's lucky, I figured those 2 would have been the hardest.
I wouldn't particularly want to do this one but at least the shapes involved are all pretty basic with fairly simple gradients. The dots (possibly diamonds) look like the hardest part.

BYO Hawk Head.

lXs1QCo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adidas are ****en mental :drunk:
Have one of the hawks biggest players wear it at a public gathering and complain that it's leaked. Good one Adidas;)

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but with all the monogram changes for Carlton, what exactly is their official logo/monogram at the moment?

I've seen the new (old style) logo featuring the wreath plastered all over the Carlton website, but have come across the plain rounded logo (as seen in Bryce's image above) a fair bit as well, including the AFL home page.

As for their jumpers, I know their home has gone back to the old-style monogram but I've seen both the rounded and old styles on their away/clash (sometimes in the same picture).

I haven't been following the pre-season, so can't comment on what they've recently run out it, and unfortunately don't have any references for what I have seen over the last few weeks/months. If I am able to I will try and find images and post them for reference a little later.

I know the OP mentions the home/away and logo have all changed, but any clarification on why the old stuff is still appearing would be appreciated.
Official logo is the one used on our official Facebook page.

The clash will have the same monogram as the home. They used the old clashes for the internal trial match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back