News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** this forum has denigrated from when I first joined it, and it was losing good members then.

Guess meme culture is everywhere now though.
Take off those tinted glasses, FJGD (and BF) has always been shit. This isn't the place for consistently high quality discussion.

Willo, Smeagle, InCase, they all had a lot of designs and unique ideas and good perspectives. Now it's people calling each other ******s.
Don't get me wrong - there are still plenty of quality posters here with incredible knowledge of footy jumpers and some very slick designers. We're probably at an all-time high in regards to design quality and collective footy jumper knowledge, but the ratio of shit post to good post is at least 10:1

Don't get me wrong - there are still plenty of quality posters here with incredible knowledge of footy jumpers and some very slick designers. We're probably at an all-time high in regards to design quality and collective footy jumper knowledge, but the ratio of shit post to good post is at least 10:1
There's probably more activity now than then but the issue is I guess this forum doesn't need heaps of posts, in fact it works less when there's a higher proportion of news, designs, and critiques.

Then again it's amazing forums still exist in some corners of the internet, so.

Holy **** this forum has denigrated from when I first joined it, and it was losing good members then.

You are Abe Simpsoning so hard here dude. You just got older after 7 years. It happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And when I first joined you used to post some decent stuff, now you're a serial whinger.

No offence. Lol

I'd love to be able to report that at my visit to the suns shop the rebrand is done, and we have a great new jumper design, with the best collar around, vibrant colours, and finally we may get some respect from this board and the wider public.

but that is still a dream

I'd love to be able to report that at my visit to the suns shop the rebrand is done, and we have a great new jumper design, with the best collar around, vibrant colours, and finally we may get some respect from this board and the wider public.

but that is still a dream

Holy **** the suns jumper has denigrated from when I first joined it, and it was losing good designs then.

Personally I'd like to just see a little cup above the normal AFL logo for the premiers and maybe one inside the collar of the 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back