News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it normally take for a notification after an auction for PI guernsey

I don't see the reason for the "locker tags" - with the jumper and shorts together in those images, that's 3 AFL, 3 Puma & 2 Richmond logos per player front view, right there. Overkill. Would look way better decluttered, kinda NBA style.
Black looks a bit off on the video at the RFC page BTW.
Template is good, shits on ISC's collar and narrow shoulders.

Last edited:

Template is good, shits on ISC's collar and narrow shoulders.
Agree that the collar looks much better, but the narrower shoulders, whilst less aesthetically pleasing, are far more comfortable and practical for the players

how long does it normally take for a notification after an auction for PI guernsey

With AFC, who knows?

But you can work it out in your account by looking at ongoing auctions.

You do get an email if you got outbid.

If you won, you just might not know the final price unless you check your account.

Agree that the collar looks much better, but the narrower shoulders, whilst less aesthetically pleasing, are far more comfortable and practical for the players
do you really reckon the players notice that slight difference in shoulder width? All they want is a guernsey that makes them look buff and doesn't give them nipple rash

With AFC, who knows?

But you can work it out in your account by looking at ongoing auctions.

You do get an email if you got outbid.

If you won, you just might not know the final price unless you check your account.
But in the terms and conditions is says they will send an email and notificatioon soon after the auction, not 12 hours after.
Also, my ongoing bid section says i was the only bidder on the guernsey Capture.PNG

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got mine about at 10:02
which guernseys did you guys get?
I got Myles Poholke

do you really reckon the players notice that slight difference in shoulder width? All they want is a guernsey that makes them look buff and doesn't give them nipple rash
It ultimately does come down to personal preference, but narrower shoulders mean less fabric around the shoulders which from my own experience is a lot more comfortable, however in the game it definitely is the last thing on your mind

I think the ‘Gold’ premiers logo is a joke. Printed on a jumper it looks more dark army green/brown than gold

The afl really need to do something about this

I think the ‘Gold’ premiers logo is a joke. Printed on a jumper it looks more dark army green/brown than gold

The afl really need to do something about this
Are you seriously complaining about something that acknowledges that we are premiers. It's like a label thats sticks it up to all the clubs.... It's like bragging rights.... carn.

8a18e9a774726712a6661c4ec5be931e.jpg

Seeing the new Port JLT guernsey in good lighting has won me over. The previous pics have made the silver look like a dark grey, including in the online store. Thoughts?

that port guernsey is ok for the nab cup but its a shit looking guernsey

also the west coast rebrand sucks ass ! much prefer their previous logo on their guernsey and I hated that with a passion. its actually a downgrade when you combine the new logo with Isc

also the west coast rebrand sucks ass ! much prefer their previous logo on their guernsey and I hated that with a passion. its actually a downgrade when you combine the new logo with Isc
Yeah alright mate. That's just your opinion though. As a WC member I'm overjoyed at the new, simpler logo and a return to the royal and gold. ISC jumpers in the flesh look a lot better than the promo stuff as well. It's a winner of a rebrand for mine, even if I'm slightly biased (or slightly harsher?)

Strong opening few posts on this board m80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back