News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im unsure on how the clubs will face it. All I know is that essendon and North have confirmed that they will be using the same kit. The other 7 clubs I mentioned are not changing apparel partner and thus are likely to keep with the kit.

Gold coast, Sydney and Collingwood could still stick with isc, and with stk still having dare as bib sponsor they could still use the same kit. All is still up in the air.

With the new back sponsor I suspect the bullfogs kit will be different, but just in regard to the back sponsor, but for all I know it will be completely different kit design. I wouldn't be surprised if Richmond officially had a different kit. The indigenous kits, going by history, will be different for essendon and Richmond as Essendon would need to use a clash kit.

Saints signed with NB, and plus they are getting a new sponsor in replacement of pepper money.

Saints signed with NB, and plus they are getting a new sponsor in replacement of pepper money.
Word going around is NB will sell the space like ISC did

Yeah they will, but Nb it will still be NB template.
It's likely to be the nb template, although with stk atleast it's not directly through nb. With stk and the suns I'm happy to wait to see how its being used due to the bib sponsor being a non manufacturer. Suns still list isc, so they could be sticking with isc and might not actually sell the spot but have it through a community style sponsorship, like at the raiders (I have no insider knowledge, just two separate, yet related, hypothetical, either, both or neither could happen)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back