News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the rumours are true, no. Gws, Collingwood, West Coast are the only sides with a yet to be confirmed supplier. It is believed new balance, nike and castore will take each team respectively. Although I am the least confident about gws, the other 2 make a lot of sense.
sorta keen on castore and the unknown but part of me prefer we went with a known brand. Back to puma would have been nice

No one obviously has any connections with GWS or the manufacturer taking them. Maybe they're staying with XBlades?
They won't be doing a North (thankfully) if they've been photoshopping out XBlades logos and removed them as a sponsor.
Also need a new sponsor to replace Virgin Australia who are removed too, that could be delaying things

They won't be doing a North (thankfully) if they've been photoshopping out XBlades logos and removed them as a sponsor.
Also need a new sponsor to replace Virgin Australia who are removed too, that could be delaying things
Toyo is worded as principal partner so it may be just them this year. The bulldogs are still wearing the Mercedes logo on the polos that Trelor was wearing, although they aren't being listed as a partner.

What do you reckon the odds are that we will renew the contract with Jeep? We’ve had them for a long time, they could end up being a long term sponsor like QBE for the swans perhaps?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im not sure if it will be a qbe type sponsorship. I read that the organisation commercial manager at Jeep was a massive tigers fan, but by the time the contract was up for renewal it was quite difficult to get the renewal over the line. Premierships and the aflw team would assist the renewal process, but at the end of the day it would come down to money and the overall benefit to jeep.

What do you reckon the odds are that we will renew the contract with Jeep? We’ve had them for a long time, they could end up being a long term sponsor like QBE for the swans perhaps?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What acm21 said, the first guy to sign us was a massive Tigers fan and really pushed for it.

Last time it was up for renewal I think we pushed hard to keep it going as it's a clean sponsor and we have had a good partnership but they were less keen on shelling out for a footy club, but we all agreed it would be good to stay together.

What that means this time around I have no idea - they could be happy to stick it out again since we've won 3 flags and it's good promo - or with COVID their sales may be down and it's not a good time to go again.
I would assume we would be asking for more money due to the flags, so someone may come and trump their offer.

TD;DR
Could go either way

I am hoping the NB polo for the saints is a quickly whipped up one for a press conference and the proper ones are on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back