News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, may have missed something here, but how do we know that ‘JumperLeaks’ Twitter account is legit? Not doubting, just wondering why they have been able to ‘reveal’ so much.
The Puma website was quite scrapeable last year, those getting out early is no surprise.

Giants acknowledging indigenous names of where their home grounds are: Wann-gal (Syd Olympic Park) and Ngunnawal (Canberra) on the collar.

From a design perspective - not a huge fan of the orange cuffs on the NS jumper.. would look better if they used orange piping on the collar as well (same as Carlton clash).
GWS could literally have the best set of jerseys in the whole league. Have the charcoal NS jersey as the home, with the plain orange and white shorts as your away. The orange/grey yolk design has mutated bit by bit, year by year, until now it's a hodge podge clusterf***.

I'm fascinated by ISC's business model

They buy contracts for clubs, sell the logo position back to the club (I presume) to be on sold - but keep it across all off field merch

They went from being one of the biggest names in the league to selling off its prime Real Estate while making a monopoly in the lower leagues

I'm fascinated by ISC's business model

They buy contracts for clubs, sell the logo position back to the club (I presume) to be on sold - but keep it across all off field merch

They went from being one of the biggest names in the league to selling off its prime Real Estate while making a monopoly in the lower leagues
I’ve never seen a ISC jersey in the suburban leagues, puma hold a monopoly.

Puma likely have an approved supplier license for your local competition. Lots of ISC out there, especially in terms of junior and country clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see Geelong's Inverse jumper used in round 6 against North used next year home or away against:

North
Sydney
Gold Coast
Brisbane (in Vic against Fitzroy jumper only)
Hawthorn

Pretty much every AFL Sydney club wears ISC.

Anyway what they are doing now is manufacturing the apparel for professional clubs but not sponsoring them - works out better for both parties because it doesn't cost ISC a fortune in contra and the club gets their gear cheaper because of it, plus they can sell the sponsorship space

Is there a reason only Sekem and ISC dominate the WAFL?
Isc had acouple in the vfl/w comps, pretty sure accouple were isc in sanfl as well. Definitely a lot of isc in Sydney (being Sydney based) and also in the league and union space. They are pretty much doing the same thing that belgravia sport is doing except they have the large name of new balance to bring it more star power.

Isc had acouple in the vfl/w comps, pretty sure accouple were isc in sanfl as well. Definitely a lot of isc in Sydney (being Sydney based) and also in the league and union space. They are pretty much doing the same thing that belgravia sport is doing except they have the large name of new balance to bring it more star power.

Isc are still in with VFL teams. They’ve got a fair chunk of the clubs actually.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is there a reason only Sekem and ISC dominate the WAFL?

Sekem and ISC are approved suppliers/partners to the WAFC.

Like, for anyone not aware, you can't just start up an apparel business and become a supplier to senior footy clubs. Most leagues, from the AFL, to state leagues, to metro and country ammos leagues, have approved supplier agreements where only X amount of companies may legally use their league logo on apparel, so clubs can only use those approved companies, usually in return for some sort of financial agreement between the supplier and the league.

Sekem and ISC are approved suppliers/partners to the WAFC.

Like, for anyone not aware, you can't just start up an apparel business and become a supplier to senior footy clubs. Most leagues, from the AFL, to state leagues, to metro and country ammos leagues, have approved supplier agreements where only X amount of companies may legally use their league logo on apparel, so clubs can only use those approved companies, usually in return for some sort of financial agreement between the supplier and the league.
So if Russell Athletic wanted to return to the AFL, they would have to bid to become an approved manufacturer and then bid to clubs?

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back