News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The new swooping magpie is better than the old one, actually
james franco GIF

I kid, I'm indifferent to the new one. It's alright. I still like the older one more and wish it was coming back properly.

I think these new versions of old guernseys are probably the best we can hope for. Clubs seem to be reluctant to bring out exact copies of old designs. Like when we changed our jumpers in 2018. We all hoped they’d just go back to the original logo from the 90s, but we had to settle for an updated logo on the old design. I guess Collingwood have done the same here. It looks way better with the 3 stripes than it does with just the random new swoopie all on its own though.

I assume the Nike clubs are the only ones that have the headwear done by there apparel manufacturer rather then new era…?View attachment 1615448
O'Neills make a couple but New Era make some as well.

A few pages ago you all hated the magpie, now it's on a jumper a few of you are losing your minds for it
Are we going to ignore the fact that Mero insulted the Ochre a page or so back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need to change their uniform but that isn't the guernsey they should go with. Ditch the G. You would also think with their colour scheme of orange and charcoal, something to do with fire should have been their nickname and brand.

I agree, I really wish the Suns had been more imaginative and used orange, or even made more of the yellow.

The giants never surrender is a great jumper. On field that will look even better than last year's version. I also like that it contrasts better with cross town rival the swans, you need a bigger point of difference than red and white v orange and white (black).

Not a strong enough design to be a home guernsey, unless they add the orange yoke onto it then it will always just be a clash jumper
1677729312469.png

Quick photoshop, looks fine

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back