**** off Jose New KKKollingwood Racism Scandal and I am shocked to be sitting here

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to give an honest opinion here, no joking or anything, and no taking sides.

I like all the regular posters here, and want every single one of them to keep contributing, but there are certain words which should not be uttered; people have been lynched and beaten to death while the last words they heard in this life were screamed at them and started with N, or F, along those lines.

It shouldn't be tolerated here, not for the reason that you'll get carded by the mods, but because these words refer to attitudes which have caused a lot of harm (mental and physical) across generations, and no one should be subject to being mocked, even at second hand, for their religious beliefs, ethnic heritage, sexual preferences, or gender orientation. It is for that reason that an effort should be made by a person to remove them from their vocabulary and improve themselves.

There are better ways to get your point across on a footy forum where not just our teams but our personalities give everyone so much ammunition to be used.

Well said and congrats on being the ONLY person to address what I posted while everyone else either ignored it completely or used it as a petty opportunity to score points

What’s really shocking is that the P word wasn’t in the Bay filter until 2023

You just pushed the “Defend Collingwood bigotry by stalking button”

Because making a statement against bigotry is defending bigotry 🤦‍♂️ You idiot

Interesting that Floghead is on his high horse about bigotry though, given he's happy to accuse others of being bigoted, knowing full well they aren't

What’s interesting is that you (and MAXI) spent 2+ years deliberately misquoting me and calling me a misogynist because you thought it was funny. You also made and continue to make references to my sexuality and now your latest thing is how I need a Ouija board to talk to my dead mother

But when I had the temerity to give you a bit of well-earned payback, you melted and mashed like the little bitch you are after a week because “it’s not true” 🤷‍♂️

Well cry me a river you ****ing hypocrite

As for the MAXI posts, you know perfectly well they’re real. So congrats on pressing the Defend MAXI button, flog, and you can stop pretending you’re anti bigotry

Given the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is and take a stand against someone’s repeated homophobia and racism over a period of more than a decade, you squibbed it

Last edited:

I don't think that's particular to Collingwood - they're just more visible (eg the anti-mosque banner etc).

There is a strong uptick in the number of disaffected middle class white boys who are becoming increasingly more fervent in their right-wing ideals and are starting to act out on them (you can see recent news reports etc).

Of course, the correlation between rough economic times and the shift towards the right is always a factor, too :)
midwits like these exist in supporting every club, it just so happens that the average pies fans is a chatty flog, so the average racist pies fan is a really, chatty, racist flog

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose New KKKollingwood Racism Scandal and I am shocked to be sitting here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back