NewEra AFL hats coming soon - thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Will I buy one. Probably not.

But I do hope they sell well. I'm sick of meeting people with NFL New Era caps, starting a convo about 'their' team and receiving mostly blank stares back.

Well Freo are happy. They can finally have a cap to replace the "Future Premiers" cap they had to make because they had no premierships :D

197823_10150454263675463_4985593_n.jpg

How embarrassing. Please be photoshopped.

Please.

I have trouble as is when i see some chubby kid with skinny pants and one of these hats sitting on his already fat head i can't imagine how much rage i will get when i see stupid fat AFL fans with these hats.

Given you have troubles with the outfits kids are wearing around you, I can imagine that when you see AFL fans wearing these hats you will go in to a state that is known as MAX RAGE, typically reserved for things that matter, but occasionally known to be a state of mind for mindless **** wits and things that don't matter.

WTF? How would you go eating a bucket of chips with those on? Picking your nose would be impossible, at the very least messy.

What about an itchy nutsack you are discreetly trying to scratch. Don't tell me those pom poms wouldn't attract the eye of others.

Never seen them anywhere else, is this a Sydney thing aimed at Mardi Gras participants?

SPIRIT FINGERS!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hats aren't aimed at you fat old nerds.

Lol @ tracker hats, bring on 2003!

This is the type of hat everyone under 30 wears at the moment, no one short of 60 year olds Is going to buy other styles.

Kids all over Australia are wearing nba snap backs with teams they've never heard of on them, these will sell.

Hats aren't aimed at you fat old nerds.

Lol @ tracker hats, bring on 2003!

This is the type of hat everyone under 30 wears at the moment, no one short of 60 year olds Is going to buy other styles.

Kids all over Australia are wearing nba snap backs with teams they've never heard of on them, these will sell.
Last time I checked I was under 30, Maybe you have to have a maturity level of a 30 year old to see these hats are a bane of society.

You want to take this one Condescending Wonka?

g133468181858751919.jpg

Will I buy one. Probably not.

But I do hope they sell well. I'm sick of meeting people with NFL New Era caps, starting a convo about 'their' team and receiving mostly blank stares back.
I hate that. It's not fair, because I know there are people that do actually follow teams overseas (got a few in my office) and can hold a conversation about them, but mostly I see overseas team branded gear and just assume they couldn't even point the place out on a map and probably couldn't tell you which shaped ball they use.

I commented to a person wearing a miami heat jersey just after they won the championship a month ago. He had no idea what I was talking about.

Lol so sad isnt it.
Yeah i know what you mean. I work with a hundred other factory workers. When we had the last federal election I asked some of them a question.

"Why do you vote Labor?"

After much furrowed brow complimented by the stunned mullet look I generally get this response.

"I'm a worker & I'm in the union" or varying degrees of that.

As to the hats, every adolescent has the right to be a tool.

Flat brim/bent brim, who cares they both look shit

It's like pj o'rourke said - "A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life"

Flat brim/bent brim, who cares they both look shit

It's like pj o'rourke said - "A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life"
Unless its sunny and I'm at the cricket in which case screw you all I'm wearing a goddamn hat.

Remove this Banner Ad

NewEra AFL hats coming soon - thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back