Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just make up some crap (you know like the media), they have gone to Brisbane to meet up with someone from a QLD rugby team... There, let that start something!

I will just make up some crap (you know like the media), they have gone to Brisbane to meet up with someone from a QLD rugby team... There, let that start something!

What a load of rubbish. You guys are full of crap. **** is up here in Brissy having a BBQ with #Jenny61_99 and me.

Guys lets settle down for a bit. I genuinely believe the club when they said they wouldn't interview candidates until their season is over. I do believe that they didn't interview Pyke before the season finished and possibly have not interviewed him yet. This, final round of interviews should ALWAYS be done in person and Pyke would need a couple of days to prepare.

I also believe that we would do it at a neutral location to avoid SA and WA media stalking them around since there is so much buzz around this. Brisbane is a neutral ground and reporters up there couldn't recognise the involved parties even if they tried.
:confused:
Sorry Stiffy ....no go on this

Reported the other day that Pyke was flying to Adelaide to make his final presentation ......this i would say is correct as he would present to the full committee not just 2 ......besides Fagans role in selecting the next coach would be minor

Therefore IF they did fly to Brisbane, it can only be player related

:confused:
Sorry Stiffy ....no go on this

Reported the other day that Pyke was flying to Adelaide to make his final presentation ......this i would say is correct as he would present to the full committee not just 2 ......besides Fagans role in selecting the next coach would be minor

Therefore IF they did fly to Brisbane, it can only be player related
Mate if Pyke landed in Adelaide at any point in the last 3 days, the media would be all over it and he would be plastered all over the news. None of this happened. We don't know where Roo and Alan Stewart are. For all we know they could already be up there. Sure Brisbane is a bit far for both parties but not out of realms of possibility.

Presentation would be to all members of the committee so Fagan would be there too. If it's player related it makes no sense for Fagan to be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate if Pyke landed in Adelaide at any point in the last 3 days, the media would be all over it and he would be plastered all over the news. None of this happened. We don't know where Roo and Alan Stewart are. For all we know they could already be up there. Sure Brisbane is a bit far for both parties but not out of realms of possibility.

Presentation would be to all members of the committee so Fagan would be there too. If it's player related it makes no sense for Fagan to be there.

Some points here .....surely Brisbane is a ridiculous location, why not Sydney, Tasmania ......nope don't believe Brisbane is coach related

If Aish decision eminant over next couple of days ....and our trip to Brisbane today ...no coincidence?

If you've lost Roo and Stewart .....should have put bells on them.....or at least know where you left them last

Something weird going on. Surely we have to announce it before trade period.

Something weird going on. Surely we have to announce it before trade period.
Not really .....these days the recruiting / drafting team does most of the work / negotiation

Those negotiations will be 90% done ...the coach selection will be the final 10%

No rush

Some points here .....surely Brisbane is a ridiculous location, why not Sydney, Tasmania ......nope don't believe Brisbane is coach related

If Aish decision eminant over next couple of days ....and our trip to Brisbane today ...no coincidence?

If you've lost Roo and Stewart .....should have put bells on them.....or at least know where you left them last
My understanding is that Aish might be in Adelaide. I will say it again there is no way Pyke would have come into Adelaide without media not getting a vision of him at the airport. FFS, they got Dangerfield at the airport tonight levaing for Melbourne and Pyke is a bigger buzz at the moment in Adelaide than Dangerfield.

My understanding is that Aish might be in Adelaide. I will say it again there is no way Pyke would have come into Adelaide without media not getting a vision of him at the airport. FFS, they got Dangerfield at the airport tonight levaing for Melbourne and Pyke is a bigger buzz at the moment in Adelaide than Dangerfield.
Dangerfield would have rang them.

Metric has already said its Pyke.

They would not be flying to Brisbane for a clandestine interview. That's as far away from Perth as you can get, I'm sure Pyke would love the flights. It's nonsense.

We only saw Fagan boarding a plane. Channel 10 said its Perth, 7 Brisbane. Why do we think 7 is right? And if so where are the rest of the committee?

Isn't Aish's agent meeting Brisbane tomorrow?

Geesus .....people flying in all directions ....making no sense ...this really is the silly season .....I LOVE IT! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back