Next flag - Carlton, Essendon or Richmond?

Who will win their next flag first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton probably are the closest to be honest, they have already started a rebuild. Essendon could be around the 4 for the next 2 or 3 years but will struggle to win a flag. Richmond are further back and will need to go down before they can go all they way to the top.

I believe it'll be Essendon.But one other thing I strongly beleive , its a toss up for Richmond and Carlton.

I think Carlton will become the perennial stuffer upperers if they go through this coach changing exercise over and over and over.

New coach new everything ( all it means is start all over again).
If anyone knows how to build a premiership Malthouse does , like him or not he is a proven super coach , whether people outside like him means nothing , his players do.

The worst thing Carlton could do is go down the turnstile path. It will be idiotic, if they do.

I am as guilty as anybody having shots at Mick , because his demeanour can be rather confronting, but he can coach.

His age means stuff all.

Its a no brainer , keep Mick Malthouse Carlton, he wins flags and can suffer set backs and keeps on rolling , as he's done with a team that will perform for him eventually with slow introduction and a little trial into some rebuilding. He didn't get a premiership team. But he'll make one.

Don't start all over again, and he'll beat the Tiges to a flag I'd be thinking.

Carlton should re-sign him for 2016,2017 and 2018, he will win you Blues a flag, and he will rebuild you a team to be able to do that.

If Carlton wins a flag in the next three years, no, the next six years, I'll buy a Carlton membership, beanie and scarf.

And that would kill me. It ain't gonna happen without brown paper bags.

LOL so says the bloke whos side has not won a final in 12 years :p

Also either has richmond but at least we have made consecutive finals in recent history, unlike your lot :)

If not for governance issues we would of

image.jpg

But hopefully we both make the finals this season ...

If Carlton wins a flag in the next three years, no, the next six years, I'll buy a Carlton membership, beanie and scarf.

And that would kill me. It ain't gonna happen without brown paper bags.
Carlton need to rebuild to make finals let alone win the whole thing

Well with only two GF appearances in your history I'm betting you hope that's the case, I feel for you Doggie supporters that window slammed shut so quickly, there is no justice in the World.

You learn to survive and get through life. It ain't that bad ;)

Richmond and Carlton are building a nice innings without winning one as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On current form I would say Essendon is the most likely, but they are still a smoky top 4 at best. If they don't win one before Cooney, Fletcher, Goddard retires then they will quickly stumble back down to the pack.
nah not really. we have covers for goddard and cooney. fletch will play for another 5 years minimum

On current form I would say Essendon is the most likely, but they are still a smoky top 4 at best. If they don't win one before Cooney, Fletcher, Goddard retires then they will quickly stumble back down to the pack.

Not so, we cover them well enough. As good as they are, neither is essential (nothing against Fletch but we win without him often over the last few years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back