Next game?

Remove this Banner Ad

haha im workin on it... just gotta twist the missus' arm a little more now that its moved to morning to clash with kids sport :(

ahh mate surely the kids are still young.
plenty of games to go watch them! ;)
does she even know that luke shuey is playing? :p

if all else fails,
get her to call me,
ill talk some sense into her for you mate. :thumbsu:

ahh mate surely the kids are still young.
plenty of games to go watch them! ;)
does she even know that luke shuey is playing? :p

if all else fails,
get her to call me,
ill talk some sense into her for you mate. :thumbsu:

he speaks "woman"

Hi Mrs Brazen, I'm JA, I'm part of Brazen's support network.

He loves you and the kids - but he just needs to go to the footy to re-invigorate his soul - so he can love Naitanui more.

he speaks "woman"

Hi Mrs Brazen, I'm JA, I'm part of Brazen's support network.

He loves you and the kids - but he just needs to go to the footy to re-invigorate his soul - so he can love Naitanui more.

took the words pretty much out of my mouth.

im more worried about coming up with an excuse for Brazen to be then cutting up and editing all the footage he shoots and uploads for us. :thumbsu:

hopefully by saturday night,
mrs brazen will still want some unedited footage of Adam Cockie in the midfield :D

For those of us in Melbourne, do you know if 6PR or any other radio station would be covering this game?
They normally do crosses to the game in NAB Challenge, and that would be during the Saturday morning sports show.

Doubt you'll get much worth logging in to listen to though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They normally do crosses to the game in NAB Challenge, and that would be during the Saturday morning sports show.

damn.
im in melbourne too Larri.

think i can give you a call on the mobile and you just commetti it all for me over the phone? :D

took the words pretty much out of my mouth.

im more worried about coming up with an excuse for Brazen to be then cutting up and editing all the footage he shoots and uploads for us. :thumbsu:

hopefully by saturday night,
mrs brazen will still want some unedited footage of Adam Cockie in the midfield :D
Will also accept the big Q up the guts
and
Cox up the corrigdor to Brown

:eek:

Good that the boys don't have to travel:thumbsu:
Where is round 4 NAB challenge?

damn.
im in melbourne too Larri.

think i can give you a call on the mobile and you just commetti it all for me over the phone? :D
You can call me, but I'll be somewhere in Melbourne's easter suburbs at the time - actually thinking of taking my son to a VFL game this weekend if I can find one ;)

Thanks larrikin.
I'll tune in anyway to see what sort of coverage they give us.

Thought I might as well re-use this thread.

I get the feeling we will be playing away this week but doubtful it will be in SA.

Gut feel is someone like Geelong at Optus Oval.

Wont be Port as we have already played them and they are apparently going to mt gambier and wont be Adelaide coz they are playing in Melbourne.

Go Eagles, been a promising pre season (apart from the port game LoL) :thumbsu:

carlton ess port and bris are out as we played them or will play em r1
Adelaide are apparanlty away, sydney have had 2 in a row
leaving freo and the Melbourne clubs minus saints dogs ess and carlton.

Leaving Geelong north rich coll hawks or melb. Who out of them has been away too much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Next game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back