NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't of thought hurstbridge would have that kind of kanga to facilitate Grimes and Cloke?
I think he has signed at Jacana but he was definitely there on Thursday night.Would be an obvious handy addition but from watching training they desperately need a ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Ben Fennell try and go back to hursty last year but Mont denied him due to a 2 year contract being signed?
I'm unaware of that case, but you can go to appeals, claim family reasons, work, money etc and it will all pass. Do clubs then really want to keep blokes around if they aren't 100% committed?

Vasilevski at Lower plenty the same scenario and he got out.

If you want to leave a club bad enough, it will happen.

Can see hurstbridge winning enough to be safe now. I think they will win 6 or 7

I'm unaware of that case, but you can go to appeals, claim family reasons, work, money etc and it will all pass. Do clubs then really want to keep blokes around if they aren't 100% committed?

Agree, the only real stance a Club has to knock back a clearance is if the player owes the Club money, other than that why keep someone that does not want to play with you..

Agree, the only real stance a Club has to knock back a clearance is if the player owes the Club money, other than that why keep someone that does not want to play with you..

While i tend to agree, he did sign for massive coin and has decided on the eve of the season to jump ship. All the clubs planning was around having him play. They no longer have the ability to replace him at this late stage. Can't blame the club for one moment making it extremely hard for him to leave

While i tend to agree, he did sign for massive coin and has decided on the eve of the season to jump ship. All the clubs planning was around having him play. They no longer have the ability to replace him at this late stage. Can't blame the club for one moment making it extremely hard for him to leave

I also agree with what your saying and they should make it hard, peoples character should be taken into account before you 'sign' someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back