NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game at Macleod up 33 points at half time Bridges come out after half time firing on all cylinders to take the lead with four mins to go and hang on to win by four points, this is what football is all about.
Hursty have shown they can match it with anyoe on their day. Like the afl this year, just about anyone can win on their day in div 1 this year

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I will have to watch the replay of that one.
#18 from West Preston yesterday better hope the replays go missing. Most disgusting, cowardly act I've witnessed in the 21 years I've been involved in the DVFL/NFL. Hope the vision shows just how gutless it was. If the comp is fairdinkum the bloke never sets foot on a footy field again. Not sure if giving the number of the player is allowed but stand by what I've said above 100 % and would defy anybody to have a different version of the incident.

#18 from West Preston yesterday better hope the replays go missing. Most disgusting, cowardly act I've witnessed in the 21 years I've been involved in the DVFL/NFL. Hope the vision shows just how gutless it was. If the comp is fairdinkum the bloke never sets foot on a footy field again. Not sure if giving the number of the player is allowed but stand by what I've said above 100 % and would defy anybody to have a different version of the incident.
What time and in which quarter?

What time and in which quarter?
Probably halfway through 3rd qtr, he was reported and red carded. Doubt will be uploaded until after a hearing.
I assume it would be straight to tribunal as there's no way he should be allowed to accept a set penalty.
In a nutshell, during a melee ran at least 15m past other players wrestling and the field umpire, then hit a bloke who wasn't looking. For transparency I was there on the day supporting Whittlesea. I would hope all that seen it from both supporter groups are as disgusted as i am.

Probably halfway through 3rd qtr, he was reported and red carded. Doubt will be uploaded until after a hearing.
I assume it would be straight to tribunal as there's no way he should be allowed to accept a set penalty.
In a nutshell, during a melee ran at least 15m past other players wrestling and the field umpire, then hit a bloke who wasn't looking. For transparency I was there on the day supporting Whittlesea. I would hope all that seen it from both supporter groups are as disgusted as i am.
AFL will get him off

I bet the big fella from Mont who missed from 10 meters out ( under pressure but had a good look and clean kick) with about 30 secs left won't !
It was a tough kick, as you said under pressure. If it rolls one foot the other side of the post, it goes through for a goal. It wasn't as though Doita didn't do his bit, he kicked 7 out of 11.

I'm tipping 1:10:16 as the footage goes from a ball up in side wp forward 50 to a free in the centre square to whittlesea

I'm tipping 1:10:16 as the footage goes from a ball up in side wp forward 50 to a free in the centre square to whittlesea
Didn't realise games were up that quick. Yes, just watched and thats when it happened. Positive being that it must show the incident, otherwise there'd be nothing to delete.

Was Ali Fahour. Is being spoken about on SEN this morning. Hopefully gets shown the door if its as bad as what they are saying it is.
Should be thankful he only has to explain himself to a tribunal and not a coroners court. Those part of the NFL "community" should know better than anyone the possible consequences of a "coward punch".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened? Can you give an explanation?

Is there anywhere we can see the footage? Sounds like an ugly incident if it's as described earlier.

Sounds no good no one hear about the Macleod player I believe he kicked another player while on the ground got red carded so it was I think the 3rd Q anyway some players are just mugs shouldn't be playing doing shitty acts of cowardice

It's currently the top story on Herald-Sun website, looks like there will be plenty of opportunities for people to view and make their own minds up

You would have to think a similar view to be shared by all.

Can't see him remaining with the AFL, not a good look to employ a loose cannon.

NFL will have NO choice but do give this idiot a massive holiday. Its now a media circus and the league has worked very hard to get away from its past reputation. He is a thug and jumped a fence during another game which he got away with. 12 weeks. Lucky not to kill the kid

It's currently the top story on Herald-Sun website, looks like es there will be plenty of opportunities for people to view and make their own minds up
Thanks. I've now seen it. Terrible act from any player. He's in for a long spell on the sidelines and is probably bad enough for the AFL to act on him in some way. Not sure how they can ignore one of their employees doing this.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back