NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Jacana have gone to afl and are doing everything not to clear him to hurstbridge, he won't play there as him and coach have had massive falling out so he may be having a year off.

Eltham 1-2 goal winners against Nth Heidelberg on Saturday at North. Boomer played, Eltham had 8 on bench & Doggies just the 4. Good standard game in front of big crowd. Bulldogs certainties you would think for Div 2 based on what was on show with senior regulars last two years running around in their 2s that beat the Panther. Eltham will be solid I reckon & knocking on the door.

Eltham 1-2 goal winners against Nth Heidelberg on Saturday at North. Boomer played, Eltham had 8 on bench & Doggies just the 4. Good standard game in front of big crowd. Bulldogs certainties you would think for Div 2 based on what was on show with senior regulars last two years running around in their 2s that beat the Panther. Eltham will be solid I reckon & knocking on the door.

Bulldogs certainties? Much like they were last year?

Certainly favourites, but not certaintites. Plenty can go right or wrong in a season of footy

Bulldogs certainties? Much like they were last year?

Certainly favourites, but not certaintites. Plenty can go right or wrong in a season of footy
Doggies depth realistically more than 30 to pick from where as around 25 in 2016. They were no certainty last season particularly after being 1-3 at start of year.

Unheard of scenes down at Shelley reserve yesterday, there was actual atmosphere and a little bit of sunshine. Norths ball movement was pretty solid and were quick out of the blocks. Caught most of the reserves game and seems like they actually do have a lot of depth. Can only assume that having boomer down there is having a massive positive influence on and off the field.

Unheard of scenes down at Shelley reserve yesterday, there was actual atmosphere and a little bit of sunshine. Norths ball movement was pretty solid and were quick out of the blocks. Caught most of the reserves game and seems like they actually do have a lot of depth. Can only assume that having boomer down there is having a massive positive influence on and off the field.
Boomer yes obviously an influence can't speak highly enough of the bloke, committee with a plan & financially sound.

Northcote Park beat last seasons A Grade VAFA premiers Old Xavs by a couple of points in an entertaining match at the Bill Lawry Oval.
Good signs considering none of NP's top up players from Collingwood played.

i agree 100% WP should dominate.. i think HB will start off slow and missing gilmore and gribben are massive losses for the first 8 rnds.. but you can't write them off, they will be there or there about again

Any idea if all of WPs top names will be available for this clash? Good spectacle to see Walker, Saad, Rhoden, Karnezis and Stokes all causing headaches.

Should dominate?[/QUOTE
maybe not a domination, bit strong, but i expect around a 5 goal win. Just picked up 3 players straight out of the system and were already competitive without them and will be looking to put on a show in a stand alone game at home.. Hberg i take it would have started later then most and no connors, gribben and gilmore. Interesting to see how they go. Will be a great game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foward from mont with a broken foot, will miss the season

Not sure who you're referring to but they may be in a bit of trouble considering they'd already lost Fennel for the season.

Saw the second half of Mont's match against Blackburn on Saturday and the were well beaten (10 goals+). There were quite a few regulars missing, but I assume that would've been the case for both sides.

Not sure who you're referring to but they may be in a bit of trouble considering they'd already lost Fennel for the season.

Saw the second half of Mont's match against Blackburn on Saturday and the were well beaten (10 goals+). There were quite a few regulars missing, but I assume that would've been the case for both sides.

My mail is Ben Walton

Any idea if all of WPs top names will be available for this clash? Good spectacle to see Walker, Saad, Rhoden, Karnezis and Stokes all causing headaches.

All should play except for Rodan
Watched there praccy match against Aberfeldie and got done by 20+ points with saad and karnezis playing well..

So my mail had a bit of mayo on it but supposedly will be playing with a buggered hip, also hearing Donaldsons ankle is shot. Source is heavily involved within the club. Could it be Monts first season in division 2 next year?

Ben Walton hasn't been good for three years so I doubt his availability will have much of an impact on Mont's chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back