NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Eltham possibly fielding two 19s sides
Great to have that many numbers, but is it really worth it? Perhaps a better option for those guys is to head up to Panton Hill who will try to get thirds up, but may struggle with a shortfall of numbers. Better for the comp as a whole and a more opportunistic pathway for some of those blokes moving forward, as I'm tipping there will be an a and b squad.

Great to have that many numbers, but is it really worth it? Perhaps a better option for those guys is to head up to Panton Hill who will try to get thirds up, but may struggle with a shortfall of numbers. Better for the comp as a whole and a more opportunistic pathway for some of those blokes moving forward, as I'm tipping there will be an a and b squad.
At that level they will need to select a best 22 weekly. Strong juniors helps with strong seniors. Can’t see Eltham staying in divy two for too long.

Surely Montmorency will be strong with the juniors coming through. They put together a great squad over the past two years but still come up short to the Morang boys.

Undefeated all year and lost the Grand Final by a goal.....ouch

Not that many folk here care too much about 19's but I dare say it'll all depend on who has the most top-age players and who takes more of their good 19's players into the seniors.

With Eltham going down to Division 2 it's likely there could only be 7 teams in Division 1 Under 19's, although North have fielded 19's the past two years so maybe they'll be able to get another team u. The overall state of 19's in the NFL is pretty sad, to be honest.

Undefeated all year and lost the Grand Final by a goal.....ouch

Not that many folk here care too much about 19's but I dare say it'll all depend on who has the most top-age players and who takes more of their good 19's players into the seniors.

With Eltham going down to Division 2 it's likely there could only be 7 teams in Division 1 Under 19's, although North have fielded 19's the past two years so maybe they'll be able to get another team u. The overall state of 19's in the NFL is pretty sad, to be honest.
I'd think if Eltham are going to run 2 sides, then they play their number one side in the div one comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fennel is huge, mont look in trouble by the sounds
can't blame Mac for wanted to get a ruck man, can afford to get a big name both money wise and points wise so why not.
is that Jamie Smith who played for Eltham? Saw him play a few times didnt look much chop..
That's the one, big confidence player but ruckman are hard to come by. No disrespect to Longy but Dennis was the difference in the grand final.

Great appointment of Raso smart move on behalf of Heidelberg. Without a doubt Heidelberg u/19’s will be a very well drilled side with Vinny coaching. Good luck coming up against them. I asked a question the other day about who will be a force in the 19’s I’m starting to think Heidelberg will be a FORCE.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back