NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macleod will definately play finals and North won’t. Don’t underestimate the the jump from div 2 to div 1. They’d be happy to win 5-7 games and build on that. And I’m not sure about Mont and Hurstbridge either. A couple of great recruits each, but there bottom 6-8 players were very poor. I still think Bundoora, Northcote and Macleod will be a class above

Bundy
Northcote
Monty
Macleod
Hursty
North
Greensy
Heidelberg
West Preston
Whittlesea

Bnf boomer or Dennis
Goal kicking cam Cloke
Premier bundy

didnt Macleod lose the two red haired blokes?

Dont think they finish top 3.

Mont have picked up Kennedy and White, and have Fennell coming back. 3 automatic top 5 players at their club.

didnt Macleod lose the two red haired blokes?

Dont think they finish top 3.

Mont have picked up Kennedy and White, and have Fennell coming back. 3 automatic top 5 players at their club.

Only Clarke gone at this stage. McKewon played in their win over South Croydon on the weekend. Will be thereabouts again this season.

Bundy
Northcote
Monty
Macleod
Hursty
North
Greensy
Heidelberg
West Preston
Whittlesea

Bnf boomer or Dennis
Goal kicking cam Cloke
Premier bundy

R.geary, corr, Martin, Clarke from Macleod I thought?

Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Northcote
Heidelberg
Macleod
Mont
Greensy
West
North heidelberg
Whittlesea

Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Northcote
Heidelberg
Macleod
Mont
Greensy
West
North heidelberg
Whittlesea
Why Hurstbridge so high? Didn’t they nearly get relegated? Yes they have cameron Cloke and travis for half the year. But that is a massive jump on the back of 2 players

Bundoora
Northcote Park
Hurstbridge
Montmorency
North Heidelberg
Macleod
Heidelberg
West Preston
Greensborough
Whittlesea

I am probably going to be miles off but very confident with those 2 being at the top, and the bottom 2 being at the bottom.

One thing for sure is that the standard of Division 1 will be unbelievable this year.
Why so bullish on NP? Have they recruited well? I haven’t read much on hear about them.

Why so bullish on NP? Have they recruited well? I haven’t read much on hear about them.

Finished third last year and beat the eventual premier week one of finals. granted they got pumped by Macleod second week but the core of a great team is there.

They dont need to recruit overly well to stay up there. Think they go passed Macleod purely on Macleod losing blokes, while Bundy will be the standout.

Bundoora
Hurstbridge
Northcote
Heidelberg
Macleod
Mont
Greensy
West
North heidelberg
Whittlesea

Only Clarke and Corr confirmed at this stage.

Macleod may be slow starters this year with car park works forcing them to play away early and a few keys players having limited pre seasons. Will be strong late with 6 of the last 8 games at home. Won't drop far but this will be a tight season with a game or two separating the top 5 or 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Clarke and Corr confirmed at this stage.

Macleod may be slow starters this year with car park works forcing them to play away early and a few keys players having limited pre seasons. Will be strong late with 6 of the last 8 games at home. Won't drop far but this will be a tight season with a game or two separating the top 5 or 6.
Clark a sneaky chance to stay in the NFL

North Heidelberg had their 1st practice game yesterday. They played Diggers Rest and won very convincingly by 15 goals. Diggers had only lost 4 games in 4 years so it was a great hit out for North. North played plenty of their new recruits and they performed very ,very, well. All things looking pretty good for North. Boomer Harvey did not play either.but was on coaching bench. Will surprise a few teams and critics this season.

North Heidelberg had their 1st practice game yesterday. They played Diggers Rest and won very convincingly by 15 goals. Diggers had only lost 4 games in 4 years so it was a great hit out for North. North played plenty of their new recruits and they performed very ,very, well. All things looking pretty good for North. Boomer Harvey did not play either.but was on coaching bench. Will surprise a few teams and critics this season.
. Not sure what game u were at there was no 15 goal margin more like 7 but in saying that NH looked sharp and will surprise a few sides this year

Diggers have lost 4 games in 4 years? Who has fed you that dribble? Completely false and that comp is like playing the best side from div 3 in the NFL. But can't beat match practice no matter who you play. I'm sure North will hold there own in there first year back in div 1

4 games in 4 years... hahaha. They lost 5 last year. Didnt make the grand final and kicked 2:4 in the last round. But dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Diggers have lost 4 games in 4 years? Who has fed you that dribble? Completely false and that comp is like playing the best side from div 3 in the NFL. But can't beat match practice no matter who you play. I'm sure North will hold there own in there first year back in div 1

Diggers have been more than a handy side in recent years with more than 80% attendance at grand finals over the last decade and comparing them to divvy 3 is a bit of a joke. Kilmore were a disgrace when they were in the convo and diggers would have accounted for them easy at the weekend even with the absence of 5-7 top line players from Saturday.

Regardless, not much can be taken away from praccys except a gauge on were a club is at structure wise and only the coaching staff of that club know. You can not compare anything until round 1 and we’re comparing apples for apples.

Whilst the RDFL is a drop in standard from premier every club has something they desire to get from these games. I don’t think anyone mentioned they had dropped four games it was more just a reference that they have been the better side in the RDFL for a while.

Diggers have been more than a handy side in recent years with more than 80% attendance at grand finals over the last decade and comparing them to divvy 3 is a bit of a joke. Kilmore were a disgrace when they were in the convo and diggers would have accounted for them easy at the weekend even with the absence of 5-7 top line players from Saturday.

Regardless, not much can be taken away from praccys except a gauge on were a club is at structure wise and only the coaching staff of that club know. You can not compare anything until round 1 and we’re comparing apples for apples.

Whilst the RDFL is a drop in standard from premier every club has something they desire to get from these games. I don’t think anyone mentioned they had dropped four games it was more just a reference that they have been the better side in the RDFL for a while.
You dont think anyone mentioned they dropped four games????? Maybe read the posts first. The quote was they had only dropped 4 games in 4 years.

The rest of the argument aside comparing them to div 3 is ridiculous. The top 6 in the RDFL would murder any div 3 side. Maybe 15 years ago what you said was true. Generally speaking the league is comparable with the major div 2 comps. The best teams would be right in the mix at the end and of the season in div 2 comps.

If they won by a decent margin I would say it is at least an encouraging sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back