NFL Div 1 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Mullins who played with boro last finals has signed with lower. Hope he aspires to be a 2nd division player because that's where his gunna end up.

Didn't hear you sooking like a bitch when you pinched Joel Mc.clelland from us a few weeks ago.

Sooking like a bitch? Really. Just reported some news :thumbsu:

Didn't realize you valued joel so highly i mean you did play him in the 2nds lol... Great way to encourage someone to stay at your club.

You're right. After training with us for the first time In 3 years for an hour on the Thursday night before the first game of the year we should of put him straight In the ones to encourage him to stay. Btw He was told he would play ones anytime Preston had the bye this year which he did. Get your facts right if you want to [ report the news ]

Sooking like a bitch? Really. Just reported some news :thumbsu:

Didn't realize you valued joel so highly i mean you did play him in the 2nds lol... Great way to encourage someone to stay at your club.

Played in two`s as he was only to play half a game under instruction from Bullants as part of his rehab. They were not prepared to play him at all! Once he was fit he played all the games he was available for in the one`s.

Anyway 60 down for the first session, which was not a bad start! Some new faces training and hopefully some other decent recruits to announce shortly:)

whats the preseason news thus far? who from heidelberg has gone to the country?
any departures from bundoora's premiership team last year? west preston added anything to their list?.....apparently have poached one of Northcote Parks senior players! anyone know who that was?

who could be a serious dark horse for next years premiership if it wasnt to be bundoora?

any departures from bundoora's premiership team last year? west preston added anything to their list?.....apparently have poached one of Northcote Parks senior players! anyone know who that was?

who could be a serious dark horse for next years premiership if it wasnt to be bundoora?

nothcote park are talking to 2 forwards from subiaco who are moving to melb, 1 is a gun who kicked a bag in the WAFL... might be out of northcotes price range as some clubs are moving in on them:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody know if Chris Cullinan from gvfl has signed with Heidelberg?

not sure mate there were 67 at training tonite and i'm not allowed to mention names but a few initials out there were, b f and r h and l b. not sure who that other bloke in the essendon jumper was.but besides that things are going downhill quick this season. we are on the slide as a famous prophet quoted last year. enjoy xmas all think of us doing the sausage sizzle for the blokes tonite.

not sure mate there were 67 at training tonite and i'm not allowed to mention names but a few initials out there were, b f and r h and l b. not sure who that other bloke in the essendon jumper was.but besides that things are going downhill quick this season. we are on the slide as a famous prophet quoted last year. enjoy xmas all think of us doing the sausage sizzle for the blokes tonite.

That's a shame you are on the slide, sorta surprising as well, such a good year last year, oh well. Interesting that such a powerful Club with strong supporter and sponsor base has decreed on BigFooty that they are on the slide, but only you guys in the inner-sanctum would know so I suppose that's why you posted it.

That's a shame you are on the slide, sorta surprising as well, such a good year last year, oh well. Interesting that such a powerful Club with strong supporter and sponsor base has decreed on BigFooty that they are on the slide, but only you guys in the inner-sanctum would know so I suppose that's why you posted it.
he was in the inner-sanctum, but unfortunately he had to remove himself, due to his inability to control himslef around fermale inner-sanctum's;):cool:

have a feeling he will struggle in the nfi as well.

Will be interesting. The knock on Hoops was always that he was an "outside player" and never went for the hard ball. You would think that local footy would require more of the harder style of play and I just don't think he can bring that so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Will be interesting. The knock on Hoops was always that he was an "outside player" and never went for the hard ball. You would think that local footy would require more of the harder style of play and I just don't think he can bring that so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Yeah like Justin Murphy and he struggled:rolleyes:

Any truth in a premiership ruckman moving down a division and stopping along High St?

So where did he play his 200 senior games with your mob - from the hot dog stand ?

yes i have heard that kreuzer 100% wants out of bundoora, and he does not want to play for another div1 club so would not surprised me if he ended up there.
also i heard from someone and i dont know how true it is but surely this bloke has feaces dribbling down his chin...but heard justin murphy is playing at resevoir

yes i have heard that kreuzer 100% wants out of bundoora, and he does not want to play for another div1 club so would not surprised me if he ended up there.
also i heard from someone and i dont know how true it is but surely this bloke has feaces dribbling down his chin...but heard justin murphy is playing at resevoir

I've heard Kreuzer linked to Airport West.
To those saying Houlihan would struggle, you've got to be kidding. Given the likes of Cloke and Moorcroft go alright it's a near certainty hoops would be the best player in the comp.

I've heard Kreuzer linked to Airport West.
To those saying Houlihan would struggle, you've got to be kidding. Given the likes of Cloke and Moorcroft go alright it's a near certainty hoops would be the best player in the comp.

He struggled in all the 200 games he played for carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back