NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for getting by with out a ladder. BigFooty is playing up and I cannot upload the ladder the way I normally do so I have created it as a jpg and we will see.

Cheers

DC

Attachments

• NFL Tipping.jpg
    NFL Tipping.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 68

Actually if no one has a problem that's the way the ladder will be presented from now on. Heaps easier for me.

Cheers

And remember its Round 12 so it margins. Some ripping games coming up and I have selected the battle at JE Moore Park between West Preston Lakeside v Greensborough.

Here is the ladder to remind people.

Cheers

DC

Attachments

• MFL Tipping Margin.jpg
    MFL Tipping Margin.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 68
Northcote Park v Macleod - Will not dismiss the visitors but will stick with the Cougers at home.
Epping v Lower Plenty - With a valuable ins the Bears will not want to drop what may be Eppings last chance.
West Preston v Greensborough - Forcast of a wet and windy day makes me look for an upset. Roosters play their ground well. WPL by 5p
Montmorency v Eltham - Mont are flying and vurtually injury free. Previous seasons twilight games at Mont have been rippers. Don't see that happening.
Bundoora v Heidelberg - Awesome match. Yulong will be horrendous of the wind and rain comes so may not be the best looking game.

Northcote Park
Lower Plenty
Greensborough 31 points
Montmorency
Bundoora

PS Denny are you having a bob each way Greensy v WPL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northcote Park vs Macleod The Cougars are eyeing the double chance and can't afford to drop this one.
Epping vs Lower Plenty Yes, a monster game for both teams. The Blues will certainly be fired up but the Bears have some very important additions.
West Preston vs Greensborough An eight-pointer with a finals spot on the line. Giving it to the Boro by 19 points.
Montmorency vs Eltham Agree, the Maggies are a class above the comp at the moment so should be able to handle their traditional rivals
Bundoora vs Heidelberg Could be a real slugfest but think the Bulls are playing just that much better at the moment.

Well well well. What a NFL week. Pretty much all but one favourite won and only one person showed balls and tipped some. Still close and some ripping games coming up this week.

I know one person has contacted me about the new ladders, trust me its heaps easier for me to upload as a .jpg. If you cannot open the ladder please tell me and I will l will look into it.

We have had heaps and heaps fall off. We started with 40 I think and down to 20. Oh well.

Cheers

DC

Attachments

• NFL Tipping.jpg
    NFL Tipping.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 63
With a blow out round 1 of the Margin Challenge and what most saw as an upset in round 2 sees a fair bit of gap between top and bottom.

One round to go in round 18. I still can see anyone winning this Slab of tasty Carlton Draught but King 20 has played it well and I am sure who ever he is will be studying the form and be all over it.

Cheers

DC

Attachments

• NFL Tipping Margin.jpg
    NFL Tipping Margin.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 58

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back