NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Northcote Park v Eltham - Cougars by more than 10 goals
Macleod v Epping - Macleod by 5 goals
Montmorency v Bundoora - Bundy in a thriller
Greensborough v Lower Plenty - Boro by a few
Heidelberg v West Preston - Berg by plenty

Northcote Park v Eltham - Can't afford to drop another one. Draw last year could be repeated though.
Macleod v Epping - Macleod comfortably at home
Montmorency v Bundoora - HUGE game. Whilst many here are waiting for Mont to trip up they love their own ground and will win in a close one.
Greensborough v Lower Plenty - Slimers starting to fire.
Heidelberg v West Preston - Tigers need to fight back and will.

Round 5 tips
Northocte Park are a street ahead of their oposition this week. Northcote Park by 50 points
Macleod will have the answers, just. Macleod at home by 15 points
Mont at home is obviously a formidable challenge and the Bulls will come up short. Mont by 25 points
Greensborough are a good side with a future. Lower arent. Grennsborough by 45 points
Tigers at home after a rare mauling. Bad timing for WPL i think. Hberg by 60 points

Northcote Park........too strong at home
Macleod.................also too strong at home
Mont.....................nearly too close to call
Greensy.................by a few
Heidelberg..............also by a few

Northcote Park v Eltham - Northcote in a scrappy contest
Macleod v Epping - Epping by the skin of their nose
Montmorency v Bundoora - Bundoora in a massive upset by 1 point after the siren
Greensborough v Lower Plenty - greensborough to well coached
Heidelberg v West Preston - heidelberg too strong

Why are people tipping before teams are in? Last week we saw bergers lose 5 players which obviously had a massive impact on the game.

Also don't forget it's a vfl bye this week so teams will be getting vfl players in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think a couple if not all games will be a lot closer than people think.

Northcote Park v Eltham Can't see the Cougars dropping this one although te Panthers record here isn't bad
Macleod v Epping A true 8-pointer wit the scales tipping in favour of the home side, just
Montmorency v Bundoora The Maggies got away with a free kick last week but think they'll fall this week
Greensborough v Lower Plenty Both teams need this win but the 'Boro form has been better tan the sagging Bears
Heidelberg v West Preston Probably will be the widest winning margin of the round as the Tigers roar

In rounds 6, 12 and 18 you will need to enter margins for the allocated match of the round (not the NFLs but MY decision, will be advertised what game the week prior) closest to wins, first in gets that margin, YOU CANNOT double up (look at the last dot point above in rules). Results will be tallied and the ultimate winner (ie SMALLEST total margin when all added up) will win 1 Carton of Carlton Draught.

First of all sorry I am late with the ladder........HUGE weekend and last couple of days...will be up later in the week. :)

But to start the other competition, as per the above extract from the original post I will nominate a game for rounds 6,12 and 18 for the margin comp.

For this current round I select:

Bundoora v Macleod

To ensure you are a part you need to be a part of the original competition and when you are selecting in this game select a margin ie

Bundoora v Macleod - By 19 points.

Its that simple. Another chance to win some beer gratefully donated by SportSSupport.

Cheers, DC

My tips for round 6
NORTHCOTE PARK to beat Greensborough
Eltham to be beaten by HEIDELBERG
WEST PRESTON to beat Epping
Lower Plenty to be beaten by MONTMORENCY
BUNDOORA to beat Macleod by 28 points

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back