NFL Div 2 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epping FC are organizing a legends game this year and would like to hear from any past players/umpires/waterboys/runners/coaches who might be interested. If you know of anyone who is not on Bigfooty and may like to be a part of this inaugural event, please pass this on.

We will be playing for a cup with a BOG medal presented. Naming details to be announced at a later date.

Epping Fc legends V (TBC - we are in negotiations)
Date: Friday March 30th
Time: 6:30pm - 8pm (4 x 15 min qtrs no time on)

Anyone interested in sponsoring this event can have their business name on the back or front of the jumper.

:D:D:D

Due to a cancelation South Morang is looking for a practice match for all 3 grades on the weekend of March 17/18. Travel is not an issue or we can organize a ground.

Anyone interested please private message me with your number & i'll give you a call.

Spoke to a few Mernda boys the other week and they said they told him to **** off at the end of last year. No other club would want him so he is staying where he is not wanted.
thats a terrible call twit, unless you were there yourself and heard it keep your motuh shut! as close mernda person i know for a fatc that never happened

motuh? fatc? "as close mernda person..."?

Yep, you're from Mernda, that is a fact; so what you say must be true.

Div 2 thread is so quiet, cant wait for the season to start, our first practice game on thursday, not always a good indicator for the season but its a start.

220px-Omid_Djalili_2010_Tribeca_TFF_Shankbone.jpg

good call

Diamond Creek looking the part this year, with an impressive practise match at mulgrave Saturday with a 26 point win. will be the team the beat this 2012 season, thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diamond Creek looking the part this year, with an impressive practise match at mulgrave Saturday with a 26 point win. will be the team the beat this 2012 season, thoughts?

Diamond Creek are always a strong side but I think the two teams ahead of them will be Epping and the Bulldogs

The Rockbank Football Club urgently requires a Practice Match for the 24th March as we have had our opponent pull out, we have a ground which is in great condition however we are happy to travel please call John Cott on 0458159124.

Thanks
John Cott
Senior Coach
Rockbank Football Club

Sent from my iPad

Mernda and Sth Morang practice game, scheduled for w/e 31/3 not sure which ground yet, could be anybody's game, should be worth going out to watch.

Practice match between sth morang and mernda is at mernda. Should be interesting, should be a close one.:D:D:D

Went around and had a look at some matches today,
Tulla v Nth Heid - Tulla by 4 goals, King & #4 were good for Nth.
Also had a look at Diamo & W/Sea - Diamo by 5 goals, Diamo played good in patches B. Craig & Brown went OK, W/Sea played a young side, Page still good. :footy:

mernda too strong for south morang today, practice match or not, ordinary performance, only half a dozen players put in.

Went around and had a look at some matches today,
Tulla v Nth Heid - Tulla by 4 goals, King & #4 were good for Nth.
Also had a look at Diamo & W/Sea - Diamo by 5 goals, Diamo played good in patches B. Craig & Brown went OK, W/Sea played a young side, Page still good. :footy:

Craig and Brown just ok? The way the Prez is bragging about all the blokes he recruited from Lower and the big dollars they've handed over, thought they'd be wanting to be travelling a bit better than ok! What about the other LP recruit, how'd he go? All 108 kegs of him!

Craig and Brown just ok? The way the Prez is bragging about all the blokes he recruited from Lower and the big dollars they've handed over, thought they'd be wanting to be travelling a bit better than ok! What about the other LP recruit, how'd he go? All 108 kegs of him!

rumour has it down to the 100 kegs after a weeks illness :confused:

ant hill mop, I didn't see the big fellow, I got there half way through the 3rd and watched the last.

roaringtwo, can you give us your better players for mernda v morang?

Mernda's ruckman killed us in the centre, especially the first half, they had accurate goalkickers, well placed loose men, and a strong defence, hats off to their coach, thought his game plan worked well. Most SM looked like they did not want to be there, last of their practice matches, not sure about this zoning technique, lost 3 goals because of it. let's hope they look more energetic next week.

How did Hurstbridge go on the weekend? Did they put up a better effort this week. Heard they got pumped by Mernda last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back