NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree it will only be a kick in the Banyule & Morang game. Both teams the most form consistent for the season - I'll go the Lions by 6 points as I rate their form marginally better. Looking forward to the game - should be an open hard running contest.

Epping to get over St Marys by a point. Both will be missing players, but I think the Pingers will have the experience to get over the line in the end.

Agree it will only be a kick in the Banyule & Morang game. Both teams the most form consistent for the season - I'll go the Lions by 6 points as I rate their form marginally better. Looking forward to the game - should be an open hard running contest.

Epping to get over St Marys by a point. Both will be missing players, but I think the Pingers will have the experience to get over the line in the end.

Heard that Tye Hall will miss for Morang this week due to having appendix out yesterday

Witch players will b missing from st Mary's & Epping ????

Isn't Stanton helping Bundoora coach this year , sounds to me he is keen on a coaching career so any playing locally may have fit around any potential role he took at a higher level , not that many veteran afl players come back and play in the park , not 255 game players anyway

Isn't Stanton helping Bundoora coach this year , sounds to me he is keen on a coaching career so any playing locally may have fit around any potential role he took at a higher level , not that many veteran afl players come back and play in the park , not 255 game players anyway
Boomer Harvey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is good mates with Nick Lynch so he is a chance to go to Macleod as well. They have plenty of points up their sleeve, and he may want to give himself a chance at an A Grade flag.

Won't happen. Lynchy's retiring after this season. Stant's is after a coaching stint in the AFL system so highly unlikely that he will play local footy.

Witch players will b missing from st Mary's & Epping ????

Lucci out with knee. Not sure if season ending? And a midfielder been named so wait & see if he gets up by tomorrow. Looks like all reserves playing today so he may be all good.
Woody got the 2 week suspension so fingers crossed for a GF opportunity?? And a key forward looks set to miss, but he has been named also?? Wait & see if any late changes in reserves tomorrow?

Lucci out with knee. Not sure if season ending? And a midfielder been named so wait & see if he gets up by tomorrow. Looks like all reserves playing today so he may be all good.
Woody got the 2 week suspension so fingers crossed for a GF opportunity?? And a key forward looks set to miss, but he has been named also?? Wait & see if any late changes in reserves tomorrow?

Name names so we can see if your info is any good

First game of div 3 ive seen in 4 years, geez the standard is pretty poor.

Banyule are dominating. Morang have no system and no run. Banyule should be up by 15 goals, currently 7 goals up

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Interesting observation about the standard being poor. Even though both sides were below their best due to injuries, they are clearly better than half of the Div 2 competition.

Hopefully SM can get through next weekend and both sides can be somewhere near full strength for the GF as it'll be a cracking game.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back