NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back from my holidays in time for the prelim timing my run perfectly just like Epping wouldn't you say halfmong
Fair point blueballers,got me on that .......how did you pay for your holiday???? I hope your not putting your hand in the till at the pingers......like most of them up there

Our neighbours across the road look the goods on Saturday against Sth , the ones to beat now. Blueballers bit disappointing to not see you in the best on Sunday thought those conditions would suit you

Rumour has it Southy got told by the nfl 4 weeks ago to get an alternate strip for the gf because the team in first get to wear their original jumper
Also heard this rumour
Care to explain mongrel ya loser

Rumour has it Southy got told by the nfl 4 weeks ago to get an alternate strip for the gf because the team in first get to wear their original jumper
Also heard this rumour

And south said they wouldn't need one hahaha

Also heard this rumour
You must b insinuating that south will make the GF ........ and l'm the loser....... Mmmmmmmm

Also heard this rumour

So wat are you sayin SM will wear that orange thing from the league if they make the GF?

I hear they will wear the league jumpers inside out
If they were told to be organised and get them ready and they didn't then bad luck. Just make sure you have the original jumpers on hand if you end up on the dias. SM need to get past this weekend first before they start thinking about what they are wearing Grand Final Day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for a revamp at Epping? South Morang played patchy footy today - good at times and ordinary sometimes when it counted, but it was still enough to get them over the line. Pingers have a lot of talented young kids at the club, but to take the next step they need to re-think some of the "walk up" senior players at the club. I can accept Moorey & Staves because they are still in the top 10 players in the side, but the likes of Sullivan, Widdicombe, Ozusen, Kiernan, Chilcott & Dunmore need to be reviewed. You can point out the few games they have gone well, but the senior experienced players are the ones who need to get you over the line at this end of the season. There has to be some reason why this team cannot get their way out of 3rd division, and it surely doesn't sit with the younger blokes. I reckon half the players in the side are 22/23 or younger, and they have been solid contributors.
I'm not trying to pot blokes here - just making the call they are falling short and need to change something up to make it happen.
Blueballers, I know you are entrenched there - what are your thoughts?
On today's game, Buckley played inspired footy for the Lions, and Johnston was terrific up forward for them. Potter had the better of Willo despite the 4 goals. Probably wouldn't hurt Willo to do some chasing when opposition clubs run it out of the backline, rather than watching them & waiting for his next delivery. I think Sth Morang might be up against it next week against Banyule, but grand finals are rarely predictable! :footy:

Well done Sthy better team on the day , be tough at the selection table this week ..... will there he many changes ? And will the injured players get back in ... I'm sure the right decisions will be made.

I know it's now all about the GF but did I hear right this morning that Mernda has turned to one of its own to kickstart the rejuvenation? A Former mentor who recently coached Roxburgh Park ... Paul Derrick?

If so good onya Desi, glad to see you haven't been lost to footy.

Time for a revamp at Epping? South Morang played patchy footy today - good at times and ordinary sometimes when it counted, but it was still enough to get them over the line. Pingers have a lot of talented young kids at the club, but to take the next step they need to re-think some of the "walk up" senior players at the club. I can accept Moorey & Staves because they are still in the top 10 players in the side, but the likes of Sullivan, Widdicombe, Ozusen, Kiernan, Chilcott & Dunmore need to be reviewed. You can point out the few games they have gone well, but the senior experienced players are the ones who need to get you over the line at this end of the season. There has to be some reason why this team cannot get their way out of 3rd division, and it surely doesn't sit with the younger blokes. I reckon half the players in the side are 22/23 or younger, and they have been solid contributors.
I'm not trying to pot blokes here - just making the call they are falling short and need to change something up to make it happen.
Blueballers, I know you are entrenched there - what are your thoughts?
On today's game, Buckley played inspired footy for the Lions, and Johnston was terrific up forward for them. Potter had the better of Willo despite the 4 goals. Probably wouldn't hurt Willo to do some chasing when opposition clubs run it out of the backline, rather than watching them & waiting for his next delivery. I think Sth Morang might be up against it next week against Banyule, but grand finals are rarely predictable! :footy:

Full credit to Morang got the job done. I'm not sure about a complete revamp but certainly there may be some changes. Moorey can and should play until knees give in. Has been a star and certainly makes us a better side. Willo certainly in the best 3-4 forwards in the league. People were writing us off mid season but we still made a prelim. Far from disgraced. Banyule to progress to div 2 next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back