NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk bout Epping losing playas, Hav they gt anyone as recruits?
Good to hear Mernda having great numbers my pick for them to make the finals

Had a look at Mernda training last night.
Heap of new faces on the track both old and young.
Apparently already have 30 under 19's so things are looking on the up for 2018.
how many of those U/19's are from Laurimar U/17's from last year?

If it makez sence I think every1 has dropped off so West will jump them
Consitency is the key this season

Just joined up today, every now and then I’d pop in and have a look at what is being said in this thread. And all I see are muppets!! How can any of you predict what is going to happen in the upcoming year, furthermore who gives a rat ass! It’s Jan, get off the net and onto the big bash you lonely old blokes!

Just joined up today, every now and then I’d pop in and have a look at what is being said in this thread. And all I see are muppets!! How can any of you predict what is going to happen in the upcoming year, furthermore who gives a rat ass! It’s Jan, get off the net and onto the big bash you lonely old blokes!

This is big footy not big cricket you lonely virgin. Go French kiss Usman Kawajer

Well the way I see tings is the hillers were no good last year & I believe Morang Epping st Mary’s were all much betta then lalor who finishd above pantn hille

Morang & Epping losing players I believe brings them out back to hills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well going by the rumour mill, West & Marys should stay up the top. Morang and Epping will free fall down. Hill should be up. Mernda will improve. Heap of clearances into Ressa so should improve. Kilmore few in and a few outs but played good footy end of last year so improve. Laurimar quiet so no change ?
Hill
West
Marys
Mernda
Kilmore
Ressa
Epping
Laurimar
Morang
Good luck to all and go Dee's

Last edited:
Well going by the rumour mill West. Marys should stay up the top. Morang and Epping will free fall down. Hill should be up. Mernda will improve. Heap of clearances into Ressa so should improve. Kilmore few in and a few outs but played good footy end of last year so improve. Laurimar quiet so no change ?
Hill
West
Marys
Mernda
Kilmore
Ressa
Epping
Laurimar
Morang

It may be early in the season boy's but Ressa have a lot of players coming down & so do Mernda (what quality not sure?). Hillers have a couple coming back to play an easier standard of footy & St Mary's need to get their two's players to buy in as they have won the flag 2 seasons in a row. Laurimar with the guidance of the Sherman Tank should do well early, as some have mentioned the Lions have lost some big names but they also lost big names last season & played off in the granny, West are the unknown if they can keep their better players on the park all season, their the team to keep ya eye on

Last edited:
Well the way I see tings is the hillers were no good last year & I believe Morang Epping st Mary’s were all much betta then lalor who finishd above pantn hille

Morang & Epping losing players I believe brings them out back to hills
Don't write Epping off just yet. Been kicked before but always get back up

thoughts on eppin and killmore
It may be early in the season boy's but Ressa have a lot of players coming down & so do Mernda (what quality not sure?). Hillers have a couple coming back to play an easier standard of footy & St Mary's need to get their two's players to buy in as they have won the flag 2 seasons in a row. Laurimar with the guidance of the Sherman Tank should do well early, as some have mentioned the Lions have lost some big names but they also lost big names last season & played off in the granny, West are the unknown if they can keep their better players on the park all season, their the team to keep ya eye on
gta

Don't write Epping off just yet. Been kicked before but always get back up
Whats your news from Epping blueballers?

Well going by the rumour mill West. Marys should stay up the top. Morang and Epping will free fall down. Hill should be up. Mernda will improve. Heap of clearances into Ressa so should improve. Kilmore few in and a few outs but played good footy end of last year so improve. Laurimar quiet so no change ?
Hill
West
Marys
Mernda
Kilmore
Ressa
Epping
Laurimar
Morang
What's on the rumour mill with West?
For me its
Hill
St Marys
West
Mernda
Epping
Kilmore
Laurimar
Morang
Reservoir

I’ve just found out that moore will not be playing at Epping this year. If that’s the case they will be in trouble with a lot of experience players going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back