NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mernda prac matches vs
Coburg Dist - Grand finalist EDFL Div2 2027
E-Sunbury - young club on the rise
Will give a better indication of how we're traveling.. signs really positive ATM..

I agree, so eppin and south to fall masive

Epping won’t fall far at all recruited 2 young guns from the ammos, a young goal kicker from edfl and will finally have a ruckman that has half an idea along with the improvement of the young group I reckon they’ll be fine

Epping won’t fall far at all recruited 2 young guns from the ammos, a young goal kicker from edfl and will finally have a ruckman that has half an idea along with the improvement of the young group I reckon they’ll be fine
Who r these recruits u speak of?
Names pls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly from Lalor has an idea? Cant ruck for sh#t

Went past High Street last night didn’t see many numbers on the track for Epping looks like they’re struggling for numbers. Not good
Shit a lot negativity about Epping I know some players at Epping and they are saying they will be find. So not sure where you are getting your info from super freak??

Shit a lot negativity about Epping I know some players at Epping and they are saying they will be find. So not sure where you are getting your info from super freak??

I had a chat with one of there executive committee who said they lost a couple of good players and a couple of average ones and picked a couple of good ones. There not giving up just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back