NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree. Plenty of different outcomes depending on results. I think Burra & Hill are locked in 1-2. I think West would need to win all their games & hope other results went their way to make it. Seems unlikely now. So the great contest is on between Mernda, South & & Laurimar for 3rd & 4th. Percentage may play a part.

Unbelievably complicated outcomes could we end up in a position like we did in 2016 when Mernda were in the top 4 all season until the final whistle blew in round 18 after losing by 100 to Morang and dropping out? Either way atleast there is plenty of interest left in the season.

whispers travelling around up in the bush that the sherminator is playing a once off game this weekend to send Laurimar into their first finals campaign

whispers travelling around up in the bush that the sherminator is playing a once off game this weekend to send Laurimar into their first finals campaign

He's not on the list of players cleared from Whittlesea or to Laurimar though and clearances are now closed......
It actually goes against the path that the Power are on to play their kids and get them experienced for the future.... they're going to be good enough.

Kilmore to touch Lalor up at home by 70
Laurimar to bounce back and beat West by 18
South by heaps against the Stangs
St Mary’s by 5 points against PH

Kilmore by 24 pts
Laurimar by 6 pts. Will be a tough contest. West have all their players back now, but unfortunately I think its too late. Whoever wins this one keeps their finals hopes alive
South by plenty - and they will be looking for percentage to improve their ladder position
Burra to get home by 12 pts, but both teams will be looking for positives against their opponents as they will likely clash again in a semi & grand final in September.

Resa must be shattered by now....only won 6 quarters for the season and only kicked about 50 goals in 12 matches.
The last quarter on Saturday can't be good for anyone....... and they have Burra this coming week.

Sad to say But that loss will see the end of rezza only going to get worst in the next 4 weeks.only could put 18 on the ground 4 haven’t played all year and only twos players at best, two double up from the twos and the 3mids had no changes all day,yet south celebrated like they had just beat a top four side.Good effort to try and get the club back up and running,Unless they can get a good coach who can bring a bit of talent they will struggle to stay around.Shame !!

Sad to say But that loss will see the end of rezza only going to get worst in the next 4 weeks.only could put 18 on the ground 4 haven’t played all year and only twos players at best, two double up from the twos and the 3mids had no changes all day,yet south celebrated like they had just beat a top four side.Good effort to try and get the club back up and running,Unless they can get a good coach who can bring a bit of talent they will struggle to stay around.Shame !!
Why did they play a full reserves side and play short in the seniors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t think there would be much point caring about the 2’s if they can’t field a competitive senior side, that won’t attract players. Is the senior coach contracted for 2019?
wouldn't be attractive at all to potential recruits if a senior side is losing by 150+ points every game to finish of the season regardless of how well the twos might go. They wont compete with St Marys so they are risking senior reputation and wasting time on their twos anyway

Wouldn’t think there would be much point caring about the 2’s if they can’t field a competitive senior side, that won’t attract players. Is the senior coach contracted for 2019?
Maybe Itsmywayfools can answer that as he seems to be in the know down at Resa.

St Mary’s to beat resa by 160 if they kick straight

South v Laurimar is a huge game very evenly matched sides. I’ll go South by 3 points at home

Panton Hill by 70 against Lalor

Mernda by 5 goals v kilmore

wouldn't be attractive at all to potential recruits if a senior side is losing by 150+ points every game to finish of the season regardless of how well the twos might go. They wont compete with St Marys so they are risking senior reputation and wasting time on their twos anyway
I have heard whispers on the grape vine that the resa coach will be looking too green pastures next season

Mary with ease
Morang v Laurimar the winner of this game should play finals the other to miss out. Laurimar by a goal.
Hill with ease
Mernda a must win game also to make finals by 3 goals

Final four
Marys
Hill
Mernda
Laurimar
I hope :)

Burra by 120 pts.
Morang by 2 pts at home. Could go either way. Finals place on the line for both sides.
Hill by 60 pts
Mernda by 12 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back