NFL Div 3 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just having a look in advance for st. Marys next year how are there juniors and
19s coming up looking to fill senior positions? I like the look of millet a creative half forward/ midfielder in the 19s I think he wears no. 11

i noticed that on the NFL website.

He has never coached or been an assistant coach at northcote park and he was co captain for those 2 years

someone has been telling porkie pies HA HA

And Oak Park?, let's hope not again Mernda, and have the warring factions of the Club settled their differences? Mernda don't stuff it up this season, or it may well be your last.

And Oak Park?, let's hope not again Mernda, and have the warring factions of the Club settled their differences? Mernda don't stuff it up this season, or it may well be your last.

For a fact I know that Trent Prior, the old president, has not returned to the club since he left.

dogseye, Could Mernda have another CURLY one on their hands?
Having been involved with Willo this year at Oak Park, I think you'll find that Mernda are in more than safe hands. Has a fantastic football brain, communicates very well and is a great genuine bloke!! Will get the best out of the playing group and will be a great asset to the Mernda Football Club i'm sure. :thumbsu:

Parkside presentation was held last friday and main awards were won by B.Hockey (1st) D.Gresham (2nd) and D.King (3rd) so well done to all the 3 boys and im sure will all poll very well in the leagues best and fairest award.good luck to all

Having been involved with Willo this year at Oak Park, I think you'll find that Mernda are in more than safe hands. Has a fantastic football brain, communicates very well and is a great genuine bloke!! Will get the best out of the playing group and will be a great asset to the Mernda Football Club i'm sure. :thumbsu:

Is the anything that Willo did last year that really stood out amongst other coaches that wasn't seen or heard with others at Oak Park or any other club you've been involved with for that matter? Just quite curious, I'd love to get an idea of his coaching style. :cool:

Sounds like a very good resume nonetheless GOONA :thumbsu:

Div 3 Comp medal predictions.

1st - Tristan Kreymborg (Panton Hill)
2nd -Travis Stevens (South Morang)
3rd - Dallas King (Parkside)

Reserves - Chris Samson (Panton Hill)

Any other predictions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad hockey from parkside, best player in the comp by a long way, may be a bit too hard at the ball for the umpires liking, kremborg should be up there too

Really looking forward to D3 next season, Parkside, Mernda, Panton Hill and St Marys will have some great games amongst each other, finally the NFL D3 is taking the shape it should, let's hope Plenty Valley broadcast D3 matches next season.

Heard that a couple of boys from Bundoora are heading down to St. Marys because they can't get a gig in their 1's!!

Wow big rumor South Morang sacked their Premiership Coach seems a bit strange to me last season bottom of the ladder then alot of mucking around at the start of this season where he stepped up and took them on lost 2 games for the season coached a brilliant Grand Final where the were down and out brought them back to win and thats not good enough to get him the gig for next year. It is obviously very true LIONS EAT THEIR OWN:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back