NFL Div 3 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compehensive beating to SMFC against Mernda. Backline handled everything that Morang could throw at them. Pow was beaten,"straunie" did nothing, maybe Whitnall will help.
Merndas new ruckman dominated the centre, plenty of onballers did well.
Mernda should do OK this season.

Compehensive beating to SMFC against Mernda. Backline handled everything that Morang could throw at them. Pow was beaten, "straunie" did nothing, maybe Whitnall will help.
Merndas new ruckman dominated the centre, plenty of onballers did well.
Mernda should do OK this season.

Just keeping the lid on things are we H ? lol
Good luck and hope to see you back next in D2 next year.
I may not be there on the move up :)

Healthy win to Watsonia this weekend V Surrey Park. 19s by 9 goals and the seniors by 8 goals.
SP not much opposition but very good to get a few wins on the board before round 1. J.Bennett showing that he can be a top player in the comp. With a few of his mates playing well.
Ready for West in round 1 would love to have a W straight up and it is definetely on the cards.
Good to here Mernda beat South Morang, could possibly see SM drop straight back down to be honest. With a promotion of Mernda or PH.
Were is Delaney lining up for the Demons this year?

PH boys looking good so far in the off season, couple of good wins in the pracy matches.
Heard Parkside are really struggling will be good to gives those duds a flogging. I think Resa Mernda and Panton Hill will be a long way ahead of the rest with a Reservoir Mernda grandfinal.

Healthy win to Watsonia this weekend V Surrey Park. 19s by 9 goals and the seniors by 8 goals.
SP not much opposition but very good to get a few wins on the board before round 1. J.Bennett showing that he can be a top player in the comp. With a few of his mates playing well.
Ready for West in round 1 would love to have a W straight up and it is definetely on the cards.
Good to here Mernda beat South Morang, could possibly see SM drop straight back down to be honest. With a promotion of Mernda or PH.
Were is Delaney lining up for the Demons this year?
Josh is in the forward line, Dean is out to stud.

good pick up at panton hill, former mernda 19s stand out josh chapman, will be interesting to see how he goes after 2 years out

good pick up at panton hill, former mernda 19s stand out josh chapman, will be interesting to see how he goes after 2 years out

It is with great sadness that I woke this morning , to the news of the passing
of Mr Les Butterworth.. Games record holder with Heidelberg West , premiership player with Mernda fc , former coach & just a great bloke.. My condolences to Gaz & Buttsy & all the butterworth family..

It is with great sadness that I woke this morning , to the news of the passing
of Mr Les Butterworth.. Games record holder with Heidelberg West , premiership player with Mernda fc , former coach & just a great bloke.. My condolences to Gaz & Buttsy & all the butterworth family..

Just following up from what steppinup has said, the Heidelberg West Football Club would like to pass on our condolences to the Butterworth family with the news of Les' passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back