NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

McLarty is a 5 I think
Wheeler 3
Francis 3
Davies 3
White 3

17 total for a net 12 gain (if they replace 1 pointers)

Should be able to fit
Who's Francis?
I've heard they've been talking to Tayte Pears as well. Good mates with Tim Martin

I've seen a bit of Wheeler play. He will be a handful.

Banyule are looking very good. I think they are a big chance for finals.
I wouldn't say looking very good. They were pretty poor in the end thie year and were lucky Whittleasea were one of the worst Div teams we've ever seen or they would have been close to being relegated.

Yes picked up some quality, also picked up some Div 3 players. They should hope to win half there games this year. That would be a good year.

I wouldn't say looking very good. They were pretty poor in the end thie year and were lucky Whittleasea were one of the worst Div teams we've ever seen or they would have been close to being relegated.

Yes picked up some quality, also picked up some Div 3 players. They should hope to win half there games this year. That would be a good year.
They won 5 games, not a bad start. 9 wins made finals, looks doable to me especially if we see Bundoora decline as we expect.

West Preston favs for relegation? Can eltham hold on? I think the VFL byes will see a seriously different Panther side run out so if they fall on the right dates they’ll survive!

They won 5 games, not a bad start. 9 wins made finals, looks doable to me especially if we see Bundoora decline as we expect.

West Preston favs for relegation? Can eltham hold on? I think the VFL byes will see a seriously different Panther side run out so if they fall on the right dates they’ll survive!

Heard Bundoora have some announcements to make. Whilst will not add much to their 2nds they expect to be strong with what is incoming.

How do we see Macleod going? Hayes seems to escape a lot of criticism compared to other coaches, has been coaching for as long as I remember and done not a lot.

Heard a few retired and a few have gone to greener pastures. Reserves did not show much coming through although was a better season than past few for their 19s although in Div 3.

If I was a Macleod supporter, I would want to see some recruits on the park early or they will be going through the motions in 2024 and fighting for bottom 4 I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back