NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s an early call, but has there ever been a team in Div 1 to make a grand final and get relegated the next year ?
Maybe not but a bit of water to go under the bridge. Macleod losing to Eltham at home may prove most costly. I’d think Bundoora would be be doing all they can to at least be in the best position possible to win home encounter against Macleod later in season. Of course percentages will play an important role as well!

Maybe not but a bit of water to go under the bridge. Macleod losing to Eltham at home may prove most costly. I’d think Bundoora would be be doing all they can to at least be in the best position possible to win home encounter against Macleod later in season. Of course percentages will play an important role as well!
If they are going to set themselves to win that game to stay up, then they may as well give up now.
Anything could happen in the meantime.
They look a basket case.

Goals and behinds are the two stats that teams need to worry about.
They are the key determinant of whether a team wins or loses.
There might be a few other team stats important to know about in the modern game to be able to win.
Individual stats😏 let the players have them but I doubt coaches look at them.

Amazing choice to have tigers v Bridges radio game of the day.

Thank god Nothing thrilling happened at Shelley street.

Moronic comment. 1v2 at start of day would make sense to anyone, yeah a 100p game would not be expected and I am sure no one at Shelley Street felt they missed out on not being on the radio to the 23 people who listen.

Moronic comment. 1v2 at start of day would make sense to anyone, yeah a 100p game would not be expected and I am sure no one at Shelley Street felt they missed out on not being on the radio to the 23 people who listen

Woah Denny get your tissues out, you must be a hurstbridge fan. How do you know the following on the radio? Do you have the stats? 🐶 🐶🐶.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 points mate, Yules north was always a better match up.

North back. Wonder if all those potting north 6 weeks ago will put their hand up now…got my doubts.
Oh so we knew the result before it was played? Bridge at home in good form, no one saw 100 point win coming

North vs Berger’s next week, we will well and truly know where they are at this time next week

Can anyone stop bergs? Funnily I think it’s Mont who seem to match up well against them.

No.

Mont is not even close. Not that I think many are, but they will not be in the GF, ruckman and a Captain out for year and more injuries today...not a chance to meet the Tigers in the GF.

For mine its Bridges (even after a 100p spanking0 and Bulldogs.

Yules could get a few back and surprise though.

Big win by Panther. Hard to believe Bundoora could be relegated
Yep I have to agree, although we’ve all watched the Reserves results from last year, Choppers exit and all the players who followed, but it’s still pretty hard to believe.

No.

Mont is not even close. Not that I think many are, but they will not be in the GF, ruckman and a Captain out for year and more injuries today...not a chance to meet the Tigers in the GF.

For mine its Bridges (even after a 100p spanking0 and Bulldogs.

Yules could get a few back and surprise though.

Really about their ruckman?? He has been really good this year. That’s a massive out.

Amazing choice to have tigers v Bridges radio game of the day.

Thank god Nothing thrilling happened at Shelley street.
Fingers crossed that the action from Shelley St will be on the Diamond Valley Football League show on Channel 31 tomorrow morning. I'm sure Alex Walker and Mark Donnelly will heap the praise on the doggies for their performance. Check your local guides but I think it's on around the same time that what game was the "radio game" was last relevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back