NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jai Robbo on the move to Whittlesea this week. Had a big falling out with Jordan Steele at monty. Trouble at montmorency. Don’t be surprised

Your mail was good. Just uploaded on Banyule's insta as a recruit
Pity he did a knee injury the other night…could be half a season before we see him.

How many from the premiership side not going around again?
Potentially 9 from what I have heard.

That’s the nature of local footy. They still have plenty of kids coming through year after year, just need to hold their spot in D1. From all reports Bongo happy to back their youth which in a way is forced but not bad if they can survive this season.

Potentially 9 from what I have heard.

That’s the nature of local footy. They still have plenty of kids coming through year after year, just need to hold their spot in D1. From all reports Bongo happy to back their youth which in a way is forced but not bad if they can survive this season.
I think they can survive, albeit it seems to be relying more on others failures than their successes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCormack just been announced at the northern Bullants. Will play more regularly than north
Not too sure about that..

I love the guys who are running The Northern Footy Show but can we get some content outside of Lalor, Bundoora or Mernda? Maybe the travel away from plenty road is too far but we have 2 new clubs joining the league and there is a stack of exciting recruits happening in every division.

Keep up the good work

I love the guys who are running The Northern Footy Show but can we get some content outside of Lalor, Bundoora or Mernda? Maybe the travel away from plenty road is too far but we have 2 new clubs joining the league and there is a stack of exciting recruits happening in every division.

Keep up the good work
Give me a break, its a volunteer show/

Give me a break, its a volunteer show/
It’s just a suggestion sorry to offend you.

It’s a great idea and yes it is a volunteer show but I’m sure the lads are trying to appeal to more than there former clubs supporters. Lots of potential to give exposure to the entire league and not just there mates.

Keep up the good work 10571z 👍

What’s the reasoning behind Owen switching clubs? ONTHEPROWL
I was told Owen was playing VFL with Coburg in 2023, looks like he only played with Eltham in 2nd Division NFNL - He is not listed as playing a game with Coburg? Is the website incorrect? Thought it was a big get for the bears.
I think Eltham are well above MacLeod & West Preston in talent & depth after winning seniors and reserves last year and their under 19's played off in the Div 1 GF - The blokes that they lost are all older and retired except Maley who is a huge loss but only played finals last year I think? They have good recruits listed to cover the blokes that have left.
For me MacLeod & WP have lost too many good players, poor under 19's and no significant recruits.
Bergs and Nth Bergs stand out 1 & 2 - Mont and the big spending Bears 3 & 4 - WP & Macleod to fight for relegation on their own.
Just an opinion based on preseason activity. AND talking with the old man club last night we are likely to watch more Div 3 games this season than EVER!! Recruits galore - The salary cap in DIV3 has been blown to the Shouse

I was told Owen was playing VFL with Coburg in 2023, looks like he only played with Eltham in 2nd Division NFNL - He is not listed as playing a game with Coburg? Is the website incorrect? Thought it was a big get for the bears.
I think Eltham are well above MacLeod & West Preston in talent & depth after winning seniors and reserves last year and their under 19's played off in the Div 1 GF - The blokes that they lost are all older and retired except Maley who is a huge loss but only played finals last year I think? They have good recruits listed to cover the blokes that have left.
For me MacLeod & WP have lost too many good players, poor under 19's and no significant recruits.
Bergs and Nth Bergs stand out 1 & 2 - Mont and the big spending Bears 3 & 4 - WP & Macleod to fight for relegation on their own.
Just an opinion based on preseason activity. AND talking with the old man club last night we are likely to watch more Div 3 games this season than EVER!! Recruits galore - The salary cap in DIV3 has been blown to the Shouse
Owen played Coburg VFL 23 and is contracted 24, played 2 or 3 games for Coburg last year

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back