NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing that in the wake of all the departures at Bundoora, the club is throwing big money at Dale Marshall to try get him to return to the Bull ring. Could be a leadership position involved as well
hearing from where?

See the Mighty Mont machine have lost another Ring In , come back play a couple drop the loyal kids and bang hes gone to Mansfield. Why do these blokes always leave this Mighty Club? I suppose he could see from stuff all time there what the club is actually like.

See the Mighty Mont machine have lost another Ring In , come back play a couple drop the loyal kids and bang hes gone to Mansfield. Why do these blokes always leave this Mighty Club? I suppose he could see from stuff all time there what the club is actually like.
He played 1 game calm down, 1 “kid” missed out on a game.

Why did he leave? I’d imagine a truck load of cash.

Reckon Monty will be pissed, I was told he was a future forecast, get him in the jumper and around the club knowing he would not play too many games in 24 but looking to 25, 26 to be full time.

Reckon Monty will be pissed, I was told he was a future forecast, get him in the jumper and around the club knowing he would not play too many games in 24 but looking to 25, 26 to be full time.
He maybe spent too much time at the club ( HAHA ) and saw why everyone says what they say about them. Its a shame As they seem to be on the right track again

Bulls lose another one I am hearing. VFL aligned to Coburg, was at Bulls when his brother was coaching, decided he wants out and signed at Monty.

Seems a leaking boat at Yulong, will the last one out close the door???? I am still sure they have enough smart and passionate people running the joint to fix this fall but as we creep into mid Oct and some clubs already starting to kick the ball around and have preseason, time will run out really quickly.

Bulls lose another one I am hearing. VFL aligned to Coburg, was at Bulls when his brother was coaching, decided he wants out and signed at Monty.

Seems a leaking boat at Yulong, will the last one out close the door???? I am still sure they have enough smart and passionate people running the joint to fix this fall but as we creep into mid Oct and some clubs already starting to kick the ball around and have preseason, time will run out really quickly.
Sturgess?

Have heard he’ll have a Bundoora mate with him too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new Northern Football Show did what many think is a great job during the season but their latest attempt on Facebook to promote their personal agenda is pretty laughable.

Stating that Bundoora is 2025s destination club and remind the author of the baby bombers, after signing a Div 3 player and a Div 2 Reserves player when all around they are losing talent weekly seemed a very biased post that seemed like a direct attempt to look after mates and try and get better exposure than they are experiencing on say here and around front bars everywhere.

Maybe it was a humor post, maybe it was a paid hit piece, I dunno.

The new Northern Football Show did what many think is a great job during the season but their latest attempt on Facebook to promote their personal agenda is pretty laughable.

Stating that Bundoora is 2025s destination club and remind the author of the baby bombers, after signing a Div 3 player and a Div 2 Reserves player when all around they are losing talent weekly seemed a very biased post that seemed like a direct attempt to look after mates and try and get better exposure than they are experiencing on say here and around front bars everywhere.

Maybe it was a humor post, maybe it was a paid hit piece, I dunno.
I was thinking the exact same thing. But one of the guys who runs the show now has an official role there so I suppose he is going to try and pump them up.

Good on them for the content they provide but if i’m being honest they are a pack of simpletons when it comes to legit football knowledge

Agree with the above. Kudos for trying to pump up Bundoora and promote but the novel and naming average players as great recruits was ridiculous and way over the top.

Love what they do for the league, any content is better than no content and really enjoy there work for the most part, but would like to see them try and avoid the bias towards a certain few clubs though like Bundoora, Mernda and west Preston.

Other then that I think they do a great job and there time and effort to even put up content over the off season is to be commended.

Have heard he’ll have a Bundoora mate with him too.
Hopefully he will play more than Sturgess given he will be at Coburg most of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back