NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If West and Macleod both go 0-5 after this week can either of them make the finals? Although I think Macleod will bounce back this week
Don't think they can, after this week with Macleod going against Bundoora, and WPL with Boro, they have Lower and Heidelberg respectively. Macleod might be 1-0 but I can't see WPL getting any points. Very early days but I can't see the top 5 changing at this stage, only the order in which the teams are placed.

Will be interesting to see how Macleod go once they get a bit of continuity in the team. 4-5 changes each week doesn't help a new game style. Coburg have the bye this week so may be a few more changes to the side again.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how Macleod go once they get a bit of continuity in the team. 4-5 changes each week doesn't help a new game style. Coburg have the bye this week so may be a few more changes to the side again.

It will be the 1st time the Coburg boys get to play with the regulars, so that's another challenge in itself with the team harmony & balance. Not writing the year off as yet but they better start producing some W's starting with this week. Got some effort last week against Greensy so that was a positive sign

I read T Bell is in the mid-season draft, will he go anywhere, and if he does, what does it do for the slime

It will be the 1st time the Coburg boys get to play with the regulars, so that's another challenge in itself with the team harmony & balance. Not writing the year off as yet but they better start producing some W's starting with this week. Got some effort last week against Greensy so that was a positive sign
Who do they get from Coburg? Will Hobbs and Brandt play?

I read T Bell is in the mid-season draft, will he go anywhere, and if he does, what does it do for the slime

If Greensborough were smart they'd send "highlights" of his last few games at Brisbane to all 17 clubs (Brisabne won't be taking him). This will ensure he stays at War Memorial Park in 2019.

Before someone get's outraged, all credit to him for the AFL career he had but his time had come IMO

[QUOTE="nosecondprize, post: 60774516, member: 12 Who do they get from Coburg? Will Hobbs and Brandt play?[/QUOTE]

Foster, Swierzbiolek, Simington and Saad will play if released. Brandt will play. Totino, Hobbs and Lynch all a chance.

[QUOTE="nosecondprize, post: 60774516, member: 12 Who do they get from Coburg? Will Hobbs and Brandt play?

Foster, Swierzbiolek, Simington and Saad will play if released. Brandt will play. Totino, Hobbs and Lynch all a chance.[/QUOTE]
No chance Swierzbiolek will play, doubt Foster. Maybe the other 2 are a chance. Doesn’t Bundoora have McEvoy? Can’t see them letting him play either. Not going to risk there good players at local level, when they are a pretty ordinary side

[QUOTE="nosecondprize, post: 60774516, member: 12 Who do they get from Coburg? Will Hobbs and Brandt play?

Foster, Swierzbiolek, Simington and Saad will play if released. Brandt will play. Totino, Hobbs and Lynch all a chance.[/QUOTE]
Some fair ins, even if only a few of them play. I can see Macleod coming out and giving the Bulls a bit of a touch up this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So looking at the sides only Saad and Brandt playing. Foster, Simington, Swierzbiolek, Hobbs, lynch and Totino all not. Makes it interesting.

So looking at the sides only Saad and Brandt playing. Foster, Simington, Swierzbiolek, Hobbs, lynch and Totino all not. Makes it interesting.[/QUOTE]

6 changes again. M.Baker and Saad in from Coburg. Kobe Brandt to debut also. Looks like one of the youngest sides Macleod has fielded in years. 10 or so players under 21 I'd say.

Last edited:
2 goals for montmorency!? What the !? Plenty of talent on that list still.

Anyone attend!
Battle was over in the first 5 minutes, Mont were second to the ball all day and had no answer for Heidelbergs mids and to be honest didn't look interested. Fitzgerald barely sighted, would have thought he'd have more of a run in the ruck to try and get him in the game, seeing as though Mont's ruckman was getting absolutely smashed all day. Matt White minimal impact and has seemed to have lost his trademark zip from the AFL days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back