NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not all plot mernda in div 3 who coach i believe off to coburg districts just manage to see few more thomo games mate thats all . Have only suggested ideas or potentially what could happen their . Eyes and Ears no vendetta just suggestions what they should do no vendetta at all
You looking for a job coaching pal ???

Either looking for a job or just trying to stir something up , even questioning coaches on the WRFL forum. Godd luck with your coaching endeavours Popo.

Either looking for a job or just trying to stir something up , even questioning coaches on the WRFL forum. Godd luck with your coaching endeavours Popo.

I know few people in wrfl and chat few . I'm not interested in coaching mate far from it otherwise i would have a job no doubt

I would take either job . Both strong clubs with plenty of upside . I would choice Thomastown with their new rooms. Exciting times for both clubs .

hopefully they get use new rooms this year be good look and see inside but from outside looks great

Plenty to like about Diamond Creeks list and have been unlucky with injury is paynter on the radar again?

Paynter held to contract i believe maybe they try and convince him to stay but if Diamo can get him be handy pick up

I have clearly stated i'm not looking for coaching job. Not sure if can be any cleaner just suggest stuff from word of mouth as most stuff is reported and said on this chat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if they interview old coach of thommo for this position

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another Topic happy with finals venues .Anyone knows how epping new ground gone since they only just started playing their? find strange in div 2 that two venues in week one think how the results will go they should all be at epping it make sense that way ?

Plenty to like about Diamond Creeks list and have been unlucky with injury is paynter on the radar again?

I'm hearing a ex west preston coach target for the thomo job . They looked good on the weekend with limited bench from midway through the second quarter

Robert Fletcher (Ex Jacana, Craigieburn and currently Mernda u/19s coach) has been linked to this. Would be a great addition to the young squad.

Wow thought he would be shoe in for Mernda job at the end of the year their coach is gone. Why did he leave jacana after year winning flag money dried up ?

Not too sure mate maybe you can pop down 2 training tonight and ask him you seem to know everything what's going on in every Club and every league it surprises me you don't know what happened at Jacana
Wow thought he would be shoe in for Mernda job at the end of the year their coach is gone. Why did he leave jacana after year winning flag money dried up ?

Not too sure mate maybe you can pop down 2 training tonight and ask him you seem to know everything what's going on in every Club and every league it surprises me you don't know what happened at Jacana

just opinions mate will continue to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back