NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making a lot of comments based on "assumption", and you are entitled to have your say, however before critising any-one I suggest you search for facts or stay in the dark
Well someone put the facts out and assumptions will be gone by everyone not just me .

Gee heraldsun website has the article about kingy , the president won’t elaborate ... weak answer ...best interests of club . What absolute rubbish . Just shows why they haven’t been a successful div 1 club when in div 1 . They have a rich history of sacking coaches .. 2 in a row now . Good luck to next coach

Gee heraldsun website has the article about kingy , the president won’t elaborate ... weak answer ...best interests of club . What absolute rubbish . Just shows why they haven’t been a successful div 1 club when in div 1 . They have a rich history of sacking coaches .. 2 in a row now . Good luck to next coach
You’ll find most coaches are sacked.

Just as I thought .... stock standard reply ... hope it backfires . I’ll be brave here and say he was shafted

What are you, his best mate?

Stuff happens in footy clubs. Even if the players DID go to the committee and push for a coaching change, why is that nessesarily a bad thing? It would be weirder if players didn't like him as a coach but said nothing.

If its clear that the players, coach and or committee aren't on the same page then its best to make the hard decision and part ways.

What are you, his best mate?

Stuff happens in footy clubs. Even if the players DID go to the committee and push for a coaching change, why is that nessesarily a bad thing? It would be weirder if players didn't like him as a coach but said nothing.

If its clear that the players, coach and or committee aren't on the same page then its best to make the hard decision and part ways.
What does it matter if I know him or not . I do know and I’m sure I’m nkt only one thinking this , that it all seems very strange that apparently the committee don’t think he’s right for the job but he was 15 weeks ago . What things have changed ? WEre the committee expecting to go through undefeated , win grand final and rise to div 1...that’s all I’m getting At here . And I’m glad you were one of the ones on the committee by the defence of your post.

What does it matter if I know him or not . I do know and I’m sure I’m nkt only one thinking this , that it all seems very strange that apparently the committee don’t think he’s right for the job but he was 15 weeks ago . What things have changed ? WEre the committee expecting to go through undefeated , win grand final and rise to div 1...that’s all I’m getting At here . And I’m glad you were one of the ones on the committee by the defence of your post.
I’d say the committee would expect to be a top 2 division two side...

I don’t even know what your arguing? 15 weeks ago he was right maybe but now they have gone through season and look to not even finish top 2... things change big deal...

Who do they look at now. Hayes is looking for a job from diamo . Thomo’s coach that left this year could be another one. Heatley could coach again he’d be one to try he is involved in EFL, Saddo from north did a good job with a good list shouldn’t have left north, he’s involved in the EDFL now. ex afl player or coach?
Be a very interesting time down there now.

Who do they look at now. Hayes is looking for a job from diamo . Thomo’s coach that left this year could be another one. Heatley could coach again he’d be one to try he is involved in EFL, Saddo from north did a good job with a good list shouldn’t have left north, he’s involved in the EDFL now. ex afl player or coach?
Be a very interesting time down there now.
Hayes said he finished for family reasons didn’t he? Not to mention he has already done the panther thing...

Am I alone in saying the lights aren’t good enough at Banyule!? Was hard to watch tonight.. How tight are the council.

Panther got huge LED towers with like 8-10 lights each and banyule get towers with old school halogen 4 per tower... why the hell didn’t they install LED

Last edited:
Am I alone in saying the lights aren’t good enough at Banyule!? Was hard to watch tonight.. How tight are the council.

Panther got huge LED towers with like 8-10 lights each and banyule get towers with old school halogen 4 per tower... why the hell didn’t they install LED

How does the ladder work? Some teams have played 13 and others 15 with only 2 rounds left?

Lights are great and have been used for at least 7 games this year. Lights are based on reflection and when the entire ground is mud and players are all covered in mud then the light won’t reflect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lights are great and have been used for at least 7 games this year. Lights are based on reflection and when the entire ground is mud and players are all covered in mud then the light won’t reflect.
I went to banyule vs Eltham early in the year and were still very average. They are good training lights but it’s very dull for night games

I went to banyule vs Eltham early in the year and were still very average. They are good training lights but it’s very dull for night games

Big week this week Whittesea v thomo can thomo get the win to secure finals . Maybe the can massive slogfest and safe of a double chance whittlesea might want rest sore players ir not take risk with niggles .. massive game looking fwd to it

You’ll find Kingys departure has Chris Freeman’s fingerprints all over it. For those who don’t know Chris, he’s the father of twins that play at Eltham and has grown frustrated that his boys are have been in and out of the 1’s. Reality check Chris, Club is bigger then you and your pissant sons. You’re welcome to ship off to Panton Hill if they’ll welcome you back.

You’ll find Kingys departure has Chris Freeman’s fingerprints all over it. For those who don’t know Chris, he’s the father of twins that play at Eltham and has grown frustrated that his boys are have been in and out of the 1’s. Reality check Chris, Club is bigger then you and your pissant sons. You’re welcome to ship off to Panton Hill if they’ll welcome you back.

Thats big statement to make if true

End of the day not many coaches survive relegation. Was lucky to get another go after that. Rumblings have been around for ages

ANd to be quite honest are ordinary players, I've seen Eltham 4 times this year and EVERY game of those boys have given away at least 1 free kick and 50m off the ball. Undisciplined if you ask me and each time after coming off has made an excuse. And also refused to listen to coaches when came off and decide to walk off along boundary line. But I suppose Dad knows best.

Must have been standing very close to the coaches now? Perhaps sitting in the coaches box?
ANd to be quite honest are ordinary players, I've seen Eltham 4 times this year and EVERY game of those boys have given away at least 1 free kick and 50m off the ball. Undisciplined if you ask me and each time after coming off has made an excuse. And also refused to listen to coaches when came off and decide to walk off along boundary line. But I suppose Dad knows best.

Must have been standing very close to the coaches now? Perhaps sitting in the coaches box?
No mate not at all..when you watch the game and see an incident happen you watch the players / coach reaction especially after a goal kicked so there is your answer . No need to jump to conclusions . Are you defending your decision to sack because of what happened ?

No mate not at all..when you watch the game and see an incident happen you watch the players / coach reaction especially after a goal kicked so there is your answer . No need to jump to conclusions . Are you defending your decision to sack because of what happened ?
I’m just a casual observer.

I've watched night games at both Banyule and Eltham this year and Id say both sets of light are not up to standard to night play games. One wasn't any better than the other.

I've watched night games at both Banyule and Eltham this year and Id say both sets of light are not up to standard to night play games. One wasn't any better than the other.
both meet a standard set by AFL Viic otherwise games wouldnt be allowed to be played at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back