NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

A shame for Eltham to lose McCaffer, Still, Currie and woods in the one season - I enjoyed watching them play. Macacffer and woods are hard to replace however I have seen plenty of the Eltham under 19 teams over the last 2 years and they have plenty of big young boys to replace Still given the opportunity.
On a seperate note has the the NFL released their COVID policy?? I am told a few senior players from NFL are anti vaxers ??? Is there a no vax no play policy in place for Metro leagues?

Woods you reckon 🤔🤔

Good to see the Epping Eagles have put there clearances in. Wasn’t there a rule of how many players from one club could go to another.

Wow, 28 clearances in. I know they forfeited in the 2s so great to see them recruit so many.
15 from Whittlesea, yes I thought there was a rule of 5 to stop this sort of thing happening.

Happy that Epping have been able to recruit players but 15 from one club (and doesn’t matter what club it is) don’t think that is right. I am not sure of the level of players from Whittlesea and if they are senior or junior players but you would think it would hurt the eagles in some one or another

Happy that Epping have been able to recruit players but 15 from one club (and doesn’t matter what club it is) don’t think that is right. I am not sure of the level of players from Whittlesea and if they are senior or junior players but you would think it would hurt the eagles in some one or another

Dog had me up early do I thought I would have a look at where at the players came from, I was not going though juniors so those with 0 games last year could very much be Juniors.

Looks like one senior player (not going to Epping going to Laurimar), three reserve players (one going to Old Eltham) and five 2021 U19s. Few names that only played 1 game and some that could be juniors. No one wants to lose players but this is a fair spread and they have always had numbers, will be interesting their reaction:

2021 Games
FromToSeniorsReserves19s
WhittleseaLaurimarAndrews, Nathan930
WhittleseaEppingBrown, Traig0012
WhittleseaOld ElthamByatt, Nathan0100
WhittleseaEppingCaldow, Bailey000
WhittleseaEppingFerguson, Zack005
WhittleseaEppingFitzgerald, Connor000
WhittleseaEppingGreen, Kurtis000
WhittleseaEppingHegarty, Jack000
WhittleseaEppingHegarty, Mitchell001
WhittleseaEppingHoysted, Dylan0112
WhittleseaEppingHoysted, Joshua0112
WhittleseaEppingKynaston, Elliot0112
WhittleseaLaurimarReid, Seth000
WhittleseaEppingRowan, Benjamin000
WhittleseaEppingSloan, Clark080
WhittleseaEppingSloan, Owen090
WhittleseaEppingTofful, Alexander000
WhittleseaEppingWebb, Liam010

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dog had me up early do I thought I would have a look at where at the players came from, I was not going though juniors so those with 0 games last year could very much be Juniors.

Looks like one senior player (not going to Epping going to Laurimar), three reserve players (one going to Old Eltham) and five 2021 U19s. Few names that only played 1 game and some that could be juniors. No one wants to lose players but this is a fair spread and they have always had numbers, will be interesting their reaction:

2021 Games
FromToSeniorsReserves19s
WhittleseaLaurimarAndrews, Nathan930
WhittleseaEppingBrown, Traig0012
WhittleseaOld ElthamByatt, Nathan0100
WhittleseaEppingCaldow, Bailey000
WhittleseaEppingFerguson, Zack005
WhittleseaEppingFitzgerald, Connor000
WhittleseaEppingGreen, Kurtis000
WhittleseaEppingHegarty, Jack000
WhittleseaEppingHegarty, Mitchell001
WhittleseaEppingHoysted, Dylan0112
WhittleseaEppingHoysted, Joshua0112
WhittleseaEppingKynaston, Elliot0112
WhittleseaLaurimarReid, Seth000
WhittleseaEppingRowan, Benjamin000
WhittleseaEppingSloan, Clark080
WhittleseaEppingSloan, Owen090
WhittleseaEppingTofful, Alexander000
WhittleseaEppingWebb, Liam010
I mean not much quality has left so really shouldn’t effect them to much if they still have other players coming through.

37 clearances lodged is fantastic for Epping, they were really struggling. Not sure if they’ll improve a whole lot but at least they should be able to field 2 sides easily

I mean not much quality has left so really shouldn’t effect them to much if they still have other players coming through.

37 clearances lodged is fantastic for Epping, they were really struggling. Not sure if they’ll improve a whole lot but at least they should be able to field 2 sides easily

Agree having 2 sides and looking at 19s is awesome, may struggle with points though.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back