NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Good signings. Bloke from Lavington should have an impact.

What is a VFL development squad? Ive never heard of them before. Sounds unlikely they will feature at VFL level
Stand alone Clubs have 28 listen players and 12 development players they can use.

AFL 15 listed and 15 development

I’d say he will have a fair run at Banyule pending injuries to their VFL/AFL list

Huge get especially for d2

Early ladder prediction? Most movement is done you’d assume by now

Banyule
Thomastown
Lower Plenty
St Mary’s
Eltham
Diamond Creek
Watsonia
Panton Hill
Fitzroy
Epping

To be honest the top 5 from me is an absolute guess. Eltham may have a fantastic season or completely drop off, it’s hard to pick.

Banyule
Thomastown
Lower Plenty
St Mary’s
Eltham
Diamond Creek
Watsonia
Panton Hill
Fitzroy
Epping

To be honest the top 5 from me is an absolute guess. Eltham may have a fantastic season or completely drop off, it’s hard to pick.
What makes you so bullish on St Marys??? Recruits that I am not aware of?

Banyule
Thomastown
Lower Plenty
St Mary’s
Eltham
Diamond Creek
Watsonia
Panton Hill
Fitzroy
Epping

Banyule
Lower Plenty
Eltham
Diamond Creek
Thomastown
St Mary’s
Panton Hill
Watsy
Fitzroy
Epping

I don’t think any side has done much to make a significant jump. Maybe Panton Hill. Lost some good players but they hardly played last year anyway. St Mary’s? Hard to know how much growth they make.

Eltham are blessed with talented youth and I can’t see them drop off too much.

Banyule
Lower Plenty
Eltham
Diamond Creek
Thomastown
St Mary’s
Panton Hill
Watsy
Fitzroy
Epping

I don’t think any side has done much to make a significant jump. Maybe Panton Hill. Lost some good players but they hardly played last year anyway. St Mary’s? Hard to know how much growth they make.

Eltham are blessed with talented youth and I can’t see them drop off too much.
They've been blessed with talent for decades. They'll still go alright and not writing them off as a new mix might be what they needed ,but the losses of Maccaffer, Still, Keys and Currie at the very least are hard to cover.

Banyule
Thomastown
Lower Plenty
St Mary’s
Eltham
Diamond Creek
Watsonia
Panton Hill
Fitzroy
Epping

the leagues 3 tiers imo with a massive gap from 3 to 2 especially.

1.banyule lower thomastown

2. diamo watsy st marys eltham

3. fitzroy panton epping

i see thomo or banyule winning it. lower top 3 with them two but i think any of those tier 2 teams can finish 4th onwards.

don’t see any tier 3 teams really making an impact against any in the rest of the league besides themselves. with epping to get relegated.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Banyule
Lower
Thomo
Eltham
Diamo

St marys
Watsonia
Fitzroy
Panton hill
Epping

Top 3 way in front of the rest.
Time for Eltham to stand up, have always said they have great kids, hopefully they get a go with senior players moving on.

Diamo and st marys to fight out spot for 5th.

Watsy to be aboive bottom 3 for relegation stakes.

Epping favourite to be relegated

the leagues 3 tiers imo with a massive gap from 3 to 2 especially.

1.banyule lower thomastown

2. diamo watsy st marys eltham

3. fitzroy panton epping

i see thomo or banyule winning it. lower top 3 with them two but i think any of those tier 2 teams can finish 4th onwards.

don’t see any tier 3 teams really making an impact against any in the rest of the league besides themselves. with epping to get relegated.

Watsonia top 4? 😂

Watsonia top 4?

never say never , but wasn’t my main point. I think any of those teams are in that range but more to the point they are so far ahead of the bottom 3 teams. Panton hill and stars will be safe and epping will finally go back down. I’ve seen crazier things happen but they are horrible lol

never say never , but wasn’t my main point. I think any of those teams are in that range but more to the point they are so far ahead of the bottom 3 teams. Panton hill and stars will be safe and epping will finally go back down. I’ve seen crazier things happen but they are horrible lol

Have Epping not improved? Thought they had recruited heavily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not footy related but a great idea from a bloke with a massive heart who is always looking out for his mates and a stranger in need. A loyal MERNDA FOOTBALL CLUB stalwart, Neil Davey has put together a mens group to have a chat on a monthly bases.
If your on FACEBOOK hit like and share it around who knows you might just help someone who is down and out.

We all jump on here potting and having laugh but sitting in the background is the Black Dog.

#mateletshaveachat
Screenshot_20220222-221836_Facebook.jpg

Interested to see how St.marys go this season. Not many recruits so far.

Carafa boys handy additions but i think they need more to displace anyone from the top 5.
They are very keen to develop their own it seems. They have been rising every year so is working thus far. A few gun recruits could make a massive difference though I do agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back